Become a Patron!

ENDED - WIN!WIN!WIN! DIGIFLAVOR SIREN V2 4.5ML MTL TANK-UNIQUE SAMPLES 09/12/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Avape Official

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IN JAIL
Unlisted Vendor
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:bunny:!!!!Winner Announcement!!!:bunny:

Dear all,
Happy Weekend.
Sunny Saturday here,just like my mood to pick up the Lucky winners here.
Thank you for the participation and supporting 3avape.
We are going to add two winners!!!
Ok,now,Let's congratulate to the Three Lucky Winners!!!

Congratulations #12 @vlajone
719891bedd6a.jpg

Congratulations #263 @Nextron
5b0bdc1e2a1c.jpg

Congratulations #661 @CapVanillaCustard
114ddaac50d0.jpg

You are one of our winners!
Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Shipping Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

Enjoy your weekend with the Siren V2 MTL tank! And It would be much appreciated if you can share your experience about the Siren V2 MTL tank with us.

Thank you all for supporting 3avape.
Didn't win the Siren V2? It doesn't matter,3avape offered a Christmas Coupon code for you to get it cheaper,Check it here.

The code:3AXmas12

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you so much @3Avape Official for extending the contest to 3 winners. Really appreciate it and all the other contests you've been throwing. I'm super pumped for this :)

Holy moly after what feels like a billion posts I barely clinched the last spot. 375 posts and >50% of the total posts yet I would have lost it if the contest had only one winner as originally stated. That just reminds you random at the end of the day really is random.

Congrats @Nextron and @vlajone!

Sorry for spamming the thread so much. I personally prefer the rule where you have to wait until someone else posts, but I guess this brings a little more variety and activity. I really want to try one of these with some nic salt, and being a rare color just added to the appeal.

By the way @3Avape Official the code "3AXmas12" is not valid :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors