Become a Patron!

ENDED-Win! Win! Win! Freemax Starre Pure Ceramic Tank Giveaway by HeavenGifts --10/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojoe1976

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry I'm having trouble with this thread not showing the last post until after I post .

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I'm getting in this contest late but better late than never!! Good to see all my buddies on here and a big HELLO to all and i hope everyone is doing fine. The specs and features on the Starre tank seem very innovative and I'd would really like to try this tank. The top air flow seems very beneficial and ceramic is one of the cleanest materials on the market. Thanks for the opportunity!

Frostino

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1. Tell us your thoughts on Freemax brand or its ceramic technology (Every participant’s first entry must answer this question)
I have never used any Freemax products . But I hear good things and the online reviewers seem to believe the products are all pretty awesome! I would love to win something by them

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Glad you have a good time in this contest.
Now it’s time to select our lucky winners.

Congratulations! #160 Deucesjack, #140 SnapDragon NY, #235 SirRichardRear, #23 mandikay and #192 Dagoroth!

sY41lDr.png

Txy7JIV.png

8GgL8iJ.png

s8qL8p9.png

LyRfIEH.png

You are our winners! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Freemax Starre Pure Ceramic Tank, you can pick one from HG at US$40.5 by using the 10% off coupon code “AHG10”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors