Become a Patron!

EPIC DIY / JUICE MAKER SALE: 1 LITER OF 100MG NIC BASE - $45.00

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a friend that I DIY with, and we just picked up 2L of this. Between the two of us, we vape less than 10ml per day. I'm switching to 6mg, and he just went from 18mg to 12mg. We already have a liter of Wizard Labs VG nic on hand, plus another 50 or so ml remaining in 3 small bottles (MFS, WL, and Nude Nicotine). This should last over 10 years at our current rate of consumption. I think we need 3 more liters to be fully ready for vapeageddon. :D

We got 100% PG this time. I noticed that between plain VG and plain PG, the PG has a longer shelf life. I also like the ideathat it will be easier to shake up when I take it out of the freezer. Nic in 100% VG is very thick right out of the freezer, and I don't like having to warm it up prior to shaking to ensure that it is mixed evenly.

manson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
NIC AND TONIC :confused:.....AND I'M GOOD TO GO

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
(the general public) can't buy pure nicotine anyway
I found 2 places online to buy 99.9% (1000mg) nicotine with some warnings on the page. One place even had a 10ml size. I almost bought some and then my common sense kicked in and I bought 120ml 48mg of Vapers Tek instead.
to be fully ready for vapeageddon. :D
Should this happen anytime soon, then I might buy a liter of nicotine. Though my last 120ml of 100mg nic lasted me about 1 year steadily dropping from 12mg to around 3-6mg. Three mg is too low for me at this time.

Peter Shukin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My god you guys are lucky down there.... my last liter of 100mg nic cost me 220can, and that was when our dollar was almost on par with US. Thankfully I weaned myself down to 6mg mixes at 30/70 pg/vg, so my biggest expense now is gallon jugs of vg....

VU Sponsors