Was the name "gooch" already taken?

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey @shawn.hoefer , you should get the companion piece to the So Horney

View attachment 57046
dang it! I went and looked at this RDA at fasttech and now I want one. I really like the clip design it has. Really clever. Might have a little voltage drop because of the way it's done, and can't really know the ohms until it's put together, but still. . .

Thanks for helping me spend money *laf*

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dang it! I went and looked at this RDA at fasttech and now I want one. I really like the clip design it has. Really clever. Might have a little voltage drop because of the way it's done, and can't really know the ohms until it's put together, but still. . .

Thanks for helping me spend money *laf*

Watch some reviews. The clip coils are clever, but problematic...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
bbfc3b388d32ad6c4817d13db2b5a966.jpg

This is where mine went
It's better than my cup holders because they move a lot more in there and I can only fit maybe 4 and with someone in my car who doesn't pay attention and just whips things around they are safer away from her

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That looks awesome I saw it on Instagram yesterday would love to get one but to expensive
60$ which is not sooo bad I've seen some that are crazy expensive like they should be able to build their own damn coils expensive

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
60$ which is not sooo bad I've seen some that are crazy expensive like they should be able to build their own damn coils expensive

I really don't see anything special about it. I don't understand why they went with a 4 post deck. I'm also not the biggest fan of that bottom air flow

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
bbfc3b388d32ad6c4817d13db2b5a966.jpg

This is where mine went

Maybe you could have a stand made for your car if you give him the measurements he can do anything just about

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would NOT buy a Hexohm v3. It has a proprietary chip. The v2.1 on the other hand does not, therefore it is quite easily repairable after the regs kick in
Last i checked (2weeks ago) the v3 wasn't released yet! Only clone v3 I have the v2.1 sicboy and LOVE IT

Last edited:

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Maybe you could have a stand made for your car if you give him the measurements he can do anything just about

He has a few for cup holders maybe I should not carry so many with me but I can't help it
8a6d89b7bcf70255696a260f15b450eb.jpg

I love these things

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vape craft has 5 -120ml for 60$ with coupon code fs20

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since stealing my new Mage last week and getting a feel for dl vaping through a pretty nice flowing RTA instead of premade coils my wife is now 2 solid days cigarette free as far as i know unless she snuck one at work when i wasn't looking. YAY!
Yay! I'm so glad to hear that she's enjoying the tank. DL is a completely different experience than MTL. I know, I started with MTL and now and straight DL. There is nothing better that a good tank to put out grape flavor with a good strong lung hit. Congrats on her quit, if she can stick with it her quality of life will increase exponentially.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 words D pool noodle ! Grabbed one from the dollar something for my little girl and took off like 4 4" sections and gave it to her to enjoy . I have 2 in each of my cars

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everybody. Running short on juice and also noticing everything starting to basically taste the same..... Any cheap juices out there or sales going on that I can check out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors