Become a Patron!

ePIFany Box

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True, but my thinking was to have 3 set up each with different juices. One for each squonk and one for my IPV5. Will take some time to get them though.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lucy got me hook, line and sinker on them LOL. Now I want more of them. Now I want a mech squonk.

They can be pretty pricey...sometimes you watch and someone will have a good deal on them....I would love to have a nice one...maybe wood or a nice gem one and probably regulated...never tryed a dna chip but that would be like lotto present...lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They can be pretty pricey...sometimes you watch and someone will have a good deal on them....I would love to have a nice one...maybe wood or a nice gem one and probably regulated...never tryed a dna chip but that would be like lotto present...lol

Ikr? Always wanted a DNA, but I'd be happy with a mech. So much fun. I'm telling you!

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ikr? Always wanted a DNA, but I'd be happy with a mech. So much fun. I'm telling you!

I always tend to be a bit behind the latest and greatest crowd...my vape budget is pretty small so I try to find deals where I can and make the most of what I have...I got the owl (lol oml is what is printed on it) squonker for like $20...just to try and liked it so much I got a geyscano...for not much more than that on a clearance sale...I've been so fortunate that I've found deals when I can so one day I'm gonna get a nice mod...or have someone build one for me lol

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always tend to be a bit behind the latest and greatest crowd...my vape budget is pretty small so I try to find deals where I can and make the most of what I have...I got the owl (lol oml is what is printed on it) squonker for like $20...just to try and liked it so much I got a geyscano...for not much more than that on a clearance sale...I've been so fortunate that I've found deals when I can so one day I'm gonna get a nice mod...or have someone build one for me lol

That's what I have is a Geyscano. Such a nifty little mod. I am vaping aFA monsoon juice I made in it and just want a dual coil setup in it which isn't really feasible in this atty. So want a atty that I can. Love this squonker.

I have a small vape budget too, so I'm with you 100%

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's what I have is a Geyscano. Such a nifty little mod. I am vaping aFA monsoon juice I made in it and just want a dual coil setup in it which isn't really feasible in this atty. So want a atty that I can. Love this squonker.

I have a small vape budget too, so I'm with you 100%

Iam on a buying freeze as I am saving for a new mod that's about $400 but I do have a few things on the way in the mean time

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I was squonking way before it was cool, lol.

SirHondaguy is trying to put a group buy together for those Coppervape mech squonkers. I love those things - bought three so far. Best deal I know of for a QUALITY mech squonker. He is looking at $56 shipped.

Also, a guy in the classies is selling handmade wood squonkers with mosfets for $70 shipped. Supposed to be here tomorrow.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SirHondaguy is trying to put a group buy together for those Coppervape mech squonkers. I love those things - bought three so far. Best deal I know of for a QUALITY mech squonker. He is looking at $56 shipped.

Also, a guy in the classies is selling handmade wood squonkers with mosfets for $70 shipped. Supposed to be here tomorrow.
Link to the group buy?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I wish I could get into the buy but not now. My bank account would be cussing me up one side and down the other. I saw the handmade ones being sold here. They are quality and for a good price. I SO would if I could. They look amazing.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just put a Chef coil in this atty for the Geyscano and it is REALLY nice. Even as a single coil, it's running .8Ω at 45w and the flavour and vapor off of this thing is amazing.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And on that note, I will bid you good night. I think it is nap time. Take care and see you in a few hours.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone hope you are having an Awesome Day!!!!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all. Off of work today. So there is a start at least. Let's see if it is a good day.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey all. In Chappaqua now for the wake. I forgot how loaded people are up here. I'll try to check in later in when I get back.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone hope you all have a great Day....... Hopefully today we will announce the how we managed to reduce shipping cost and will be able to get the box out to @Heather

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Iam okay been a busy week with the family and trying to figure this box(s) out lol

Fight for your right to vape......
Same here. Just feel so drained. Only good part is that no matter what kind of day I'm having, I can come home, love on the puppies and I can't help but smile. They have been my saving grace recently.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Morning everyone. Another dr appt again today.... Stay vaping my friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good luck with your appointment!!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
94735c2120012b6e7aac4e9102fc86f1.jpg

I have to say I'm liking this hexohm I might but down the money for a real one but then I'm thinking for 5x's the price could it really be that much better?? Idk 240$ is a lot for what the mod actually is and I'm happy with the 35$ one

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
94735c2120012b6e7aac4e9102fc86f1.jpg

I have to say I'm liking this hexohm I might but down the money for a real one but then I'm thinking for 5x's the price could it really be that much better?? Idk 240$ is a lot for what the mod actually is and I'm happy with the 35$ one

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement
240 it's there 190$

You can but buttons to change out the color

VU Sponsors