Become a Patron!

Erm, my el cabron is some how leaking?

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi people.

Right, I don't overfill my el cabron, and mostly just 'paint' the juice onto the wicks, but somehow, whenever I put it on my device, within minute or so there is VG/PG down the sides, and in a circle around the bottom of the device. It is not coming out of the air holes.

Where could it be leaking from? As its freaking annoying having to keep cleaning my mod every ten minutes to get that weird luber VG/pg feeling away.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, this is very odd. I usually clean it all, then it leaks again. I cleaned it tonight, and it hasn't leaked. Not sure whats going on there, but as long as it is not leaking I'm happy.

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
not too familiar with the El Cabron but I think maybe the o-rings may be worn or damaged around the base, Have you checked them?

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm also unfamiliar with the atty but could it be due to condensation? Or is it straight leaking juice?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If its the seals, take some dental floss and run a single loop round the grooves then re install the rubber o rings..repeat as needed untill the leaking stops...Provided this is your issue.

VU Sponsors