Become a Patron!

EuroFlavor - Yummy!

Larry J

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nude Nicotine started carrying a new line of concentrated flavorings, EuroFlavors (EF), a few months ago and I finally got around to ordering a few flavors to try out. I am not an employee of either company and I'm not being paid monetarily or otherwise for my opinions, so I feel I'm completely unbiased. In a nutshell, these EuroFlavor flavoring flavors are amazing so far.

Of particular interest to me was the EF Wildberry, a mixed berry flavoring that I found truly delicious. I had been looking for something similar to a juice made by by a local vape shop and I've found it finally. For a single flavor mix it's distinctive, with the flavor of each berry coming through in a delicious blend. I started at 8%, but bumped it up to 9%.

EF's Blueberry was also very good, a true blueberry flavor with no hint of the "blueberry candy" so common in many blueberry concentrates. Again, I started at 8% and bumped up to 9% for a stronger flavor.

I also ordered their White Coffee flavor and mixed at 8%. I let it steep for three days, but I think it's going to take longer than that for all the flavor to come out. I may end up increasing the percentage on this one, too, in the long run. It will go back on the shelf to steep another week or so and I'll try to report back on the final results.

I should add that I like the flavor of my juices to be really strong - no subtle flavors for me, so if you're a subtle-flavor person you could probably drop the percentages by half or so. I hope someone else give this line a try and can provide additional review from another perspective.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
White Coffee, eh? I've wasted a good spot of money on horrible coffee flavors, being that the nectar of the Gods itself features a two-pot-per-day spotlight on my life. But not a single one hits me "right" when it comes to vaping.

Now, I also remember a little hole-in-the-wall coffee stand offering a White Coffee, which was a powdered mix instead of a brewed coffee, but the taste was on-point and the caffeine amount was insanely high. Needless to say (but I will anyway), it became my go-to at that joint.

So. Tell me a little more about this, please. How's it compare to other coffees? You mention it taking a good long time to get the flavors out, that sounds to me like it's light on the flavor. Which might very well be what I've been looking for in a coffee vape. Punchy? Dark? Complex? Light and breezy with a hint of something that might be coffee?

Thank you for your time, and thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think about this flavoring line. Can't say I've heard of it before now.

VU Sponsors