Become a Patron!

Evape.us

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone. New around here. I was wondering if anyone has tried juice from evape.us. I had ordered some coil around Christmas and got a complementary bottle of juice "buttery hazelnut" hey not a bad tasting juice...

So i decide to order some randoms to try them out... Man so far not that great. There super strong. Im gonna let them steep and all but I cant vape the stuff. They also have a odd smokey strong taste. I dont even know how to explain it. Anyone els ever tried them?
f19e06b76c0957b74d99e7c584f7398a.jpg

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also I ain't bashing them. Ill give them time to steep maybe air out to before i say anything harsh. Lol

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never heard of them, good luck with the steeping....!

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah me either till i got some nautilus coils from them. Super fast shipping...

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So what does the Skittles taste like? Skittles come in five or six flavors per pack so what flavor is it?

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not skittles... Makes me think of windex when i vape it. That one needs to me aired out i think.

Flavors i got are...

Blood red, monster, skittles, a ry4 and amarican tobacco. Now the tobaccos are not to bad. I will vape them. The others need to steep or something.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not skittles... Makes me think of windex when i vape it. That one needs to me aired out i think.
Somehow I doubt steeping is going to turn the Windex into a scrumptious candy flavor but let us know. :(

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. Its vapable... But im not enjoying it.. Ill let the tops sit off. Maybe its perfumey thats why im getting the chemically taste.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol. Its vapable... But im not enjoying it.. Ill let the tops sit off. Maybe its perfumey thats why im getting the chemically taste.
Maybe it's just not mixed. Sometimes I dump the juice into a beaker and stir it with a glass rod and then put it back into the original bottle. Could be the alcohol in the flavoring settled on top since that's the thinnest substance in the juice.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

lmao----:)

Never heard that expression before....but I won't forget it.......:D

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lol....again we're back to steeping.

Hopefully they turn out fine.

That is a problem buying online, you really don't know if a product is good until its actually vaped.

Its a pity nobody in my immediate area sells decent juice at a B&M.

Been buying from Pocono Vapes, haven't had a bad juice from them yet, and I took a lot of chances.

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ill check out pocono vapes. Iv heard alot of good things about them. My local B&M has some pretty tasty juice. I just vaped 10ml of there "WTF" what the flan. The past 2 days. There actually the only place i have bought the same tyoes of juice so far more then once.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would think the local shops would carry some name-brand juices which many rave about, doesn't seem to be the case here. The juice is where they make the most profit margin, if they lose customers, its not long before the doors are padlocked.

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This place only has home made juices. Alot of the other shops in the bay area got all your name brand stuff though

N

Newheart301

My wife loved the Buttery Hazelnut that came free with an order, I had to order her a big bottle. ?, The Strawberry cream needed steeping for 6hr., I do it just 2 hr. a day. I tried it, ok, not a cream , or milky, or buttery fan, and so many juices finish that way. Mel likes it.

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well ill admit. Just from letting the tops sit off for a couple hours and shaking the piss out of them toned them down and gave them some flavor. The tobaccos are actually tasty.. I am enjoying them.

The others im going to let steep for a week.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well ill admit. Just from letting the tops sit off for a couple hours and shaking the piss out of them toned them down and gave them some flavor. The tobaccos are actually tasty.. I am enjoying them.

The others im going to let steep for a week.
Yep sounds like they just weren't mixed. Vendors just dump the ingredients into the bottle that they are giving you and expect everything to be mixed up by some magic vape fairy. You can't just stack four or more liquids, each having a drastically different thickness to them, on top of each other and expect them to just merge naturally. But that's what many vendors do to save the time it would take for them to actually mix the juice before putting it in your bottle.

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm. I have yet to have that problem... But hey first time for everything. I will know for next time.

VU Sponsors