Howdy all, This is my first post in this community. I have been a vaper since October of last year, and it helped me lay off the smokes almost completely. I light up a cigarette maybe 5-6 times a month nowadays. My second ecig was a Joyetech eVic Primo Mini with an Aspire Cleito atomizer. The Joyetech had some issues, so i bought another mod, the eLeaf iStick Power 80, in wood finish. Being a tech, i repaired the Joyetech device in the meantime, but for the most part, the eLeaf mod that i bought is superior in many ways and i am using that one most of the time. I run ArcticFox firmware on both of my mods. By this time i'd already learned to take care of my coils so the two coils supplied with the Cleito atomizer lasted me over 3 months total. I bought a replacement 0.2 ohm coil, with the 0.4 no longer available in local vape shops. Then i learned about a SS316 0.4 ohm coil being released for the Cleito, and i searched for it, but it seems to be out of stock everywhere. I really wanted to try temperature control, and my curiosity got the best of me when i decided to try taking apart the worn out coils of the Cleito atomizer instead of just throwing them away. After i took them to bits (quite easy, btw), i saw a pretty good chance of them being rebuilt. I first rebuilt them with the original wire, giving reasonable but unsatisfactory results. Then i bought some SS316 0.35mm (~27 AWG) wire from my local vape shop and gave that a few tries. The first coil that worked well used 2 strands of this wire in parallel with 8 wraps on a screwdriver 4.8mm in diameter, ending up at roughly 0.7 ohms. I was not satisfied, i had to run fairly high temperatures on it (210-240 C), it was making the wick look blackened (but not burnt) after a few days and it was giving me a slight headache. I believe this was likely due to the flavoring getting burned. I am sure it was not the nicotine as i used to vape 6mg/ml with the factory 0.2 ohm coil on the Cleito no problem, and even 4mg gave me a little bit of a headache after a whiile on this one. The next build and the one that i am currently rocking, uses 3 strands of this 0.35mm SS316 wire, 7 wraps on the same screwdriver. This ended up at roughly 0.45 ohms. I used the old 0.2 ohm coil body as base for rebuilding this one, as opposed to the 0.4 for the other. The 0.2 ohm coil body looks to have been designed for more airflow, as with the same diameter coil it feels a lot easier to draw on. Wow, what a difference this made. This build can take all the power my device puts out, delivers immense flavor (so much so, that i lowered my flavor percentage from 9-12% to 8%) and huge clouds at temperatures as low as 120-140C. In fact, this coil has got so much surface area and the power handling is so good, that at the full 80 watts it can't get much higher than 150C.The wick is still completely white after a full day and about 15ml of juice of 3 different flavors, and no other effects were noted besides the stimulating effect of nicotine. I used mostly 4mg/ml juice throughout the day. I will be back with pictures and details in the morning. Just showing that atomizers that are not designed as rebuildable, can be rebuilt with fairly minimal effort.