Ever think you ordered a mod and...

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
...it doesn't show up? Is it in a cart somewhere. But where?
Missing:
2 Droid Mods
2 Alien Mods
WTH did I do with them?
China?
Watch. I'll order 2 more of each and China will catch up with me. I checked many vendors. Hmmm.

Anyone have this problem? I must be the only Ditz that doesn't write my shopping carts down or .PDF them.

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never had that problem, hopefully you'll figure it out.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
...it doesn't show up? Is it in a cart somewhere. But where?
Missing:
2 Droid Mods
2 Alien Mods
WTH did I do with them?
China?
Watch. I'll order 2 more of each and China will catch up with me. I checked many vendors. Hmmm.

Anyone have this problem? Or am I the only Ditz that doesn't write my shopping cars down?
Damb things can be at Homeland Security for weeks.......
Or if they don't have it in stock they might not take the money out of your credit card.....
Or take your money and others and make profits on interests on the cash......
Or even hold the money until you call and complain.......
Many tricks they use......

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Maybe check your credit card statements?

I'll do that. Also check PayPal. But I don't know who I'm looking for. I'll visit the sites I usually order from first. Good idea though. I pretty much paid full price for them.
@MannyScoot You very well could be right!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I found them. 1 Alien and 2 VapeDroids at GearBest. All but the Alien has been shipped. The Alien still hasn't been dispatched - since 9/13. Should get their vape mail soon, I hope. I've not shopped since....oh, yesterday. Good mods for less than $25. ea. I only ordered an Alien in gold. With dual batteries I should order one for Dad. He's dying to try a dual. I'll get him black. (Oye)
:bliss:

You are so right about my over-spending. My four 4ft x 12 inch shelves are PACKED! I don't need more tanks. Mods however; I could use another one or two or three. The Alien and the S-body VapeDroids I couldn't pass up. Too cool.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Match the shipping invoices to your email confirmations as they arrive. OR, stop impluse buying til you know what you have, LMAO. Woman, you buy too much. We'll have to call you Hank, Jr. :teehee:

Hank , Jr? As in the singer? Did he hoard guitars?
Damn. I'm looking at the Limitless Lux for Dad. He really wants a big mod. I'm going to send him one of my RX200 w/batteries. Gaah! I'd better think on the Lux again for him again. I'd actually like one since I don't have a mod that runs in parallel. Oh, here I go again.

What's funny is that I was looking at a clothing catalog yesterday and I was thinking, "$29 for sweater? I'm not paying that!" :crazy:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hank , Jr? As in the singer? Did he hoard guitars?
Damn. I'm looking at the Limitless Lux for Dad. He really wants a big mod. I'm going to send him one of my RX200 w/batteries. Gaah! I'd better think on the Lux again for him again. I'd actually like one since I don't have a mod that runs in parallel. Oh, here I go again.

What's funny is that I was looking at a clothing catalog yesterday and I was thinking, "$29 for sweater? I'm not paying that!" :crazy:
I think she was referring to a member here @Hank F. Spankman :giggle: :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Nope, every site I order from sends me an email when I order something, and another then the item(s) ship and a few of them even send one when the item has been delivered

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These fuckers...... My Triade board got fried... I shipped for repair (5) weeks ago..... I'm going on week #6 and I'm still waiting.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm never ever ordering another thing from any of theses love you long time assholes.......

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I keep logs on every order I place.
Once I receive the email confirmation, I include that in the log.
Once the order has a tracking number I add it to the log.
Once it is delivered I add it to the log then move the log form "active" to "completed"
Once in a while I have to go back through my "completed" logs to compare prices or verify something so it is handy to keep.
Having the tracking number on all my open orders is also extremely handy.
Come to think of it, I can't think of a single day since last December that I didn't have an "active" order log.
Maybe I need to look into that.
On the positive side, my display shelf not only looks good but is almost full again.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah I have a list of things I ordered and when something gets here I cross it off. When I order I just add it to the list. Helps me keep track of what I have coming because I order a lot of shit online and I can sometimes forget what I ordered. This way I always know what I have coming.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can seem to recall every item I have purchased this year, where it is currently placed, and why I chose that item.
However, for the life of me I have no idea what time my next meeting is unless I check my calendar.
If it isn't in my calendar, it doesn't exist and I won't be there.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors