Become a Patron!

Everyone Should Watch this!

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just wanted to point out that around the 15:00 mark, he gets a new vape set up from a shop - asks the guy behind the counter how often to hit it. "Oh, every fifteen, twenty minutes or so." Cut to: host walking in a public market, going out of his way to blow clouds at peoples' faces. Lovely.

Sorry mate, but quarter of an hour is all I'm going to be able to give this one. Lemme guess at the outcome at the end? "We don't know, it might be safer, it might not. Time and further research will tell." Am I close?

DeMiThA

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just wanted to point out that around the 15:00 mark, he gets a new vape set up from a shop - asks the guy behind the counter how often to hit it. "Oh, every fifteen, twenty minutes or so." Cut to: host walking in a public market, going out of his way to blow clouds at peoples' faces. Lovely.

Sorry mate, but quarter of an hour is all I'm going to be able to give this one. Lemme guess at the outcome at the end? "We don't know, it might be safer, it might not. Time and further research will tell." Am I close?
no

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They did a good job trying to make it look like they weren't being bias in any why however I feel it was a little bit weighted towards implying vaping is safe.
I can also say there was a little bit of bad info in here.
Not ALL non smokers start vaping WITH nicotine and I highly suggest to everyone that I know fits into that category to NOT use it.
If they choose to vape, that is on them.
I advise against it if they never smoked but ultimately it is their choice.
As a HEAVY vaper, naturally I WANT there to be proof that it is safe.
I DO think there is a LOT of awesome info included.
I certainly hope these types and much more deep dive testing continues constantly.
Thank you @DeMiThA for sharing this video.
I switched from a pack a day to vaping back in 20100 and I am ecstatically happy as hell I did.
That last doctor (@ 55:42) did the absolute best he could to NOT answer the question of if he thought e-cigs were safer than cigarettes.
He totally avoided it.
Replied with "The concern I have is ....."
Just answer the damn question.
I hate it when someone with authority (regardless of to what degree) will not grow a pair and just make a statement boldly because they fear they may be held accountable for that statement.
Standard management training, answer a question with a question.
ass hats.
But for the video at hand, I thought for the most part it was well done and will share with others.
Others that I can convince to give up an hour of their time to learn just a wee bit of info from the studies being done however nothing solid just yet.
It'll probably take about 15 or so years before we have solid proof that vaping is safe to do in public without the eco-freaks shitting themselves.
If I sound bias, GREAT cause I am.
haha

DeMiThA

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They did a good job trying to make it look like they weren't being bias in any why however I feel it was a little bit weighted towards implying vaping is safe.
I can also say there was a little bit of bad info in here.
Not ALL non smokers start vaping WITH nicotine and I highly suggest to everyone that I know fits into that category to NOT use it.
If they choose to vape, that is on them.
I advise against it if they never smoked but ultimately it is their choice.
As a HEAVY vaper, naturally I WANT there to be proof that it is safe.
I DO think there is a LOT of awesome info included.
I certainly hope these types and much more deep dive testing continues constantly.
Thank you @DeMiThA for sharing this video.
I switched from a pack a day to vaping back in 20100 and I am ecstatically happy as hell I did.
That last doctor (@ 55:42) did the absolute best he could to NOT answer the question of if he thought e-cigs were safer than cigarettes.
He totally avoided it.
Replied with "The concern I have is ....."
Just answer the damn question.
I hate it when someone with authority (regardless of to what degree) will not grow a pair and just make a statement boldly because they fear they may be held accountable for that statement.
Standard management training, answer a question with a question.
ass hats.
But for the video at hand, I thought for the most part it was well done and will share with others.
Others that I can convince to give up an hour of their time to learn just a wee bit of info from the studies being done however nothing solid just yet.
It'll probably take about 15 or so years before we have solid proof that vaping is safe to do in public without the eco-freaks shitting themselves.
If I sound bias, GREAT cause I am.
haha
Well i didnt smoke before, but i was addicted to chewing tobacco. it was destroying my gums badly, i was able to stop using that for the past week, and the wonderful thing is i dont miss it anymore and i dont use any nicotine in my juice :D

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@burley
@Vapin4Joy
I agree with that particular section, it was a stupid act by an uneducated vaper.
However, the video is actually worth watching.
And YES, you are correct, the outcome naturally is "we don't know yet" with justification.
It will require actual long term studies to get the answer you and I want.
Although, during the video MANY positive points on our side were proven.
Proven to the point that someone can reverse some of the stupidity being done by idiots like the FDA?
No, because some ass hats are allowing the FDA to act like a governing official even though they are not.
How on earth we allowed this to happen is beyond me but we all know it starts with money in the right pockets.
I can't say I WANTED to sit through the one hour long video but now that I am through it, I am glad I watched it because it let me know at least SOME people are actually doing the tests we need done to prove we are at least safer than some think we are.
Second hand vape is safe, cells are 90% better vaping than smoking and many other things.
If you can possibly sit through the one hour, it won't be 100% wasted.
unless you were hoping there were going to be absolutes provided that are undisputable.
Hell, we have enough trouble getting these so called doctors and scientists for that against smoking because big tobacco is in their pocket too.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well i didnt smoke before, but i was addicted to chewing tobacco. it was destroying my gums badly, i was able to stop using that for the past week, and the wonderful thing is i dont miss it anymore and i dont use any nicotine in my juice :D
That's awesome.
I should have been more specific and said non tobacco users.
I temporarily forgot about that.
Thanks for indirectly pointing it out.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
THANK YOU!!! I KNEW I recognized that still shot that holds the vid.
I didn't watch it on the previous post because I was on travel as well as at a glance it looks like it could be a vacation video or family album or social media event.
After looking closer at it with all of them smoking I should have known better but didn't take the time to focus in on it.
Glad I didn't overlook it this time and wasn't on travel.

VU Sponsors