Become a Patron!

evic primo compatible tanks

Hi all,

I'm kind of new to the world of mods and tanks, I've been using an ego aio so far. I recently bought evic primo with the unimax 25 tank. However, I would like to have another tank as a spare or even to try it out. What are the compatible tanks with evic primo? What features should I look for? Thanks for any help.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi ggeorgak. Welcome to VU. You have a 200 watt device that does TC. You can use just about any tank, RDA, RTA you like that fits your vape style and budget. Maybe go down to your local vape shop and see what tanks they have and check them out. Might go online and check out 3fvape or vapenw and see what sub ohm tanks they have then go on youtube and watch some reviews to get an idea how they perform. You have a ton of choices, so good luck, and let us know what you get. I would suggest the Smok Baby Beast as a tank to look into. 16 bucks on vapenw.

ChrisL, many thanks for your reply. I feel welcome in the forum already :) Good to know there is a wide range to choose from. The more I'm looking at the Smok Baby Beast, the more it seems a really good choice. I would like to use the TC feature at some point and that requires Ni, Ti or SS316 coils. Does Baby Beast support those? If I understand correctly, the stainless steel coils that Smok provides should already be ready. I'm not sure if anybody has done that before but I could take up the task to make a table of tanks and mods for compatibility and features.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To my knowledge, the Smok Baby Beast has a dual, quad, and octuple coil available. All kanthal. They do sell a separate rba base, and you could install your own coils. I am personally moving away from TC and going back to vaping kanthal coils in wattage mode. The only TC tanks/coils I use are older tech like the Herakles V1 and Crown V1 with Ni200 coils. I suggest looking at the tanks vapenw.com has available under the sub ohm tab, and they have a list of all the coils that will work with each individual tank. That way, if you see one you like, you will know if it has a TC coil option.

I got the Smok Baby Beast and that's a winner! Great taste, great clouds. There are some cons too: it seems prone to bottom dripping and it goes through the juice really fast. I believe the coils are steel ones and not kanthal. The taste I get from my Unimax 25 tank is absolute crap compared to the Baby Beast. Could this be the down to the atomizer coils? Can I use Smok coils with the Unimax 25 tank? I can't find Unimax 25 under the tanks sections of vapenw.com.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the Smok Baby Beast and that's a winner! Great taste, great clouds. There are some cons too: it seems prone to bottom dripping and it goes through the juice really fast. I believe the coils are steel ones and not kanthal. The taste I get from my Unimax 25 tank is absolute crap compared to the Baby Beast. Could this be the down to the atomizer coils? Can I use Smok coils with the Unimax 25 tank? I can't find Unimax 25 under the tanks sections of vapenw.com.
The Smok coils are kanthal, and will not work in the Unimax. Baby Beast is one of my favorites for flavor and vapor production at a reasonable price. I prefer the T8 coil, but they are a bit pricey. Search vapecrawler for Unimax tank and coils.

VU Sponsors