Become a Patron!

Evic Supreme Help!!

MWRoze

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have searched all over the place and cannot seem to find one, does anybody know of ANY RDA that sits flush on this thing?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
While I am not personally familiar with the Supreme, I have the origional.

And I kind of doubt that you will find anything.

Sorry!

MWRoze

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Same problem with original? I dont personally have an evic. Trying to help someone.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Same problem with original? I dont personally have an evic. Trying to help someone.

Trying to help a fellow vaper is always good in my book!

But I know a lot of people like there stuff to look pretty but my thing is does it work and keep you off the stinkies?

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Edit: it's 23mm, so search for a 23mm RDA, and the Evic Supreme has more power than I realized.

Similar. The beauty ring on the original is rounded at the top so the only way to get a flush "look" would be to have an RDA which was shaped to continue the curve.

The supreme is straight wall to the top and I thought it was at or near 22mm. I deduce this based on my experience with the Evic which is 22mm until the goofy, curving beauty ring.

Couple points regarding your search for a RDA which will flush mount to the Evic Supreme: 1) it is an 510/ego fitting on the top, so you'd have to have an Ego at 22mm wide to flush mount. 2) You can probably simulate a flush mount with a 510 RDA that matches the width of the beauty ring. 3) Are you certain that the Supreme is the mod you want to drip with? You will be working with harshly limited power plus a harshly restricted resistance range for your coils.

Last edited:

MWRoze

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah i hear you there but I am also one of those ppl that like things how they're meant to be. Not a fan of "settling"

MWRoze

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its not the width im worried about, its the gap between the mod n rda. My IPV3 has a floating pin so the rdas sit flush. The Evic S isnt mine. Its for a female that is running a dual coil setup at .8 ohms with 28g and it actually works fairly well. Just an ugly gap between the bottom of the RDA n the mod.

MWRoze

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Think I deleted a msg by mistake. I just signed up for this forum, still learning. Lol

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its not the width im worried about, its the gap between the mod n rda. My IPV3 has a floating pin so the rdas sit flush. The Evic S isnt mine. Its for a female that is running a dual coil setup at .8 ohms with 28g and it actually works fairly well. Just an ugly gap between the bottom of the RDA n the mod.

Maybe someone makes an aftermarket beauty ring. That gap is courtesy of the Evic S' ego compatibility. I've seen beauty rings available, but I don't know if the flush fit was addressed - I recall them offering color changes.

MWRoze

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's strange because ive searched everywhere and haven't seen anything about a beauty ring for this gap... honestly idk how that would even be possible given the setup...its literally a 1 or 2 mm gap... its mentioned all over the net but no solutions.

MWRoze

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I misread your post... sorry.

VU Sponsors