Become a Patron!

eVic Two Mini, coils burning everytime

Hello, im new to the forum!, im a 23 year old from Santiago de Chile, and i come to this forum in search for desperate help, also my english is not perfect so sorry if i make a mistake.

I bought 6 months ago an eVic Two MINI, with the Cubis Pro Atomizer, after i bought a battery (wich says 18650 3000mAh 3.7V) i started vaping and it was glorious, i completely stoped smoking, but i still need to vape in order to stay away from cigarretes. first i had no problems with the coils that came with the vaporizer, but lately all the coils i buy burn at 2 or 3 days of use, and when i vape there is no flavour.. im not sure what to do, i saturate the coils before using them and i have even left the coil to saturate inside the atomizer for a hole day, but nothing changes... im using the Wattage mode, the coils i buy are the SS316 0,5 and 0,6 Ohms, i start at 15 watts and go up to 25, and i cant seem to get flavour, or at least preserve the coil and not burn it

i have bought the coils from different sources, also i cleaned all my vaporizer properly, could it be that the atomizer is broken somehow? or the battery needs to be replaced?, im desperate for help, anything will be very much appreciated!

thanks!dc2f36d2-b062-4fe4-987b-9798babaf490.jpg fe05ff12-d5ea-4679-9434-c9738afdc82a.jpg

VU Sponsors