Become a Patron!

Evolve E-Liquid Sued, Shuts Down

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When they relaunch I will be supporting them ordering some stuffs.
At least they do not taste like monkey piss on battery acid like Halo.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When they relaunch I will be supporting them ordering some stuffs.
At least they do not taste like monkey piss on battery acid like Halo.
I've never tried their juice. Now I want to. NicoPure is giving them some free advertising.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I tried HALO before launch.. chemical reek was through the bottle and tasted worse than it smelled.
I knew 99% of the reviewers were full of shit when they said it was good.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm actually a fan of voodoo and freedom juice. The article at vaporacle has been updated.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Update from Atomized Labs:

We would like to apologize for the abrupt nature in which we reacted to the trademark infringement lawsuit that was filed against us. Since this was the first we had heard of this issue and due to the severity of the claims, we had a knee-jerk reaction to remove our online store and other advertising materials from the marketplace until we could consult with legal counsel.

Now that we’ve had a chance to weigh the options, we have taken steps to communicate with NicoPure Labs. We hope to resolve this issue with grace; even though we strongly feel that our brands do not meet the criteria for likelihood of confusion in the marketplace. No matter what the outcome; we can guarantee that there was never any intent to capitalize on the property of others.

We truly appreciate all of your input and thank you all for your support of our cause!

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Nicely done.

I particularly enjoyed your new butthurt-blogger-with-a-blog thoughts on We Are Vapers. Be sure to link to that all over the place, because I'm sure the fine folks who DID donate to it are eager to read your thoughts.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone have any more updates copied and pasted off of ECF?

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Actually, I get mine direct from the source.

xJTs1Bq.jpg

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually, I get mine direct from the source.

xJTs1Bq.jpg
How impressive, you managed to get someone to send you the same exact statement he sent everyone else. Bravo!! I'll nominate you for a Pulitzer prize.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
By the way, the first thread here on this topic was the one that said "what will this mean for the little guy." The second thread here on this topic was MINE, right here, the one you are posting at. The THIRD thread was yours, by the way. So stop thinking you're like the freakin' spokesperson for this topic, because you only published your article AFTER I published mine.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I'm happy for you. Really. I'm glad that your disdain for me is so strong that you decided to dust off that blog of yours and use it for something. But like I said, you're not my competition. Not even in the game.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm happy for you. Really. I'm glad that your disdain for me is so strong that you decided to dust off that blog of yours and use it for something. But like I said, you're not my competition. Not even in the game.
Only someone as idiotic as YOU would think what I do revolves around you. The fact is I posted my article about Evolve hours before you did. But SOMEHOW you think my article, posted way before your article even existed, was meant to be in competition with your article. You're simply a flake. That's all I can say man. A freakin' sugar coated frosted flake.

VU Sponsors