VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

We first talked about Broke Dick on Mod Envy. We thought the name was hilarious and the owner sent us the full line to try out. My favorite of the line is Payday - it's a stunning flavor.

Do not let the name or price fool you - this is great juice!

We are now doing an exclusive deal with them. You get 20% off your total order plus free shipping which brings 2 x 220ml to just $17.60 and 5 packs to $44.00. All orders are free shipping..

This 20% off deal is only going on for 7 days -- so be sure to take advantage of it.

WHERE: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE VAPORJOES20 TO TAKE 20% OFF YOUR TOTAL ORDER
SHIPS FREE FROM THE USA

XTkVfXw4Wp8

Click here to get more information on this deal....

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I have tried most of the flavors now and liked them all. My favorite is "The 15th" You cant beat the price and ships fast. Defiantly will take advantage of this.
i will for sure. thinking of just grabbing the 5 pack for 44 bucks. could be another to add to my good juice good prices :)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
just ordered the 5 pack desert for 44 bucks shipped. great deal indeed

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"You get 20% off your total order plus free shipping which brings 2 x 220ml to just $17.60 and 5 packs to $44.00. All orders are free shipping.."

Please help me figure this out. His regular deal is 2- 120ml bottles, equals 240ml for $22.
You said 2 X 220 ml which would be 440ml. right?

Think I'll get the Payday. Thanks for the code.
Thanks for the email alert.

Last edited:

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ordered payday and the1st.Always on the lookout for good eliquid at a cheap price.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm building a list of good budget juices. the payday was good , i didn't add them in yet cause I've only tried one flavor but after i get the 5 i ordered yesterday if they are all good it'll go on my list too. here is a link to the doc
Sir Richard, Was it you that mentioned Tmaxx's No Frills Ml's? I found one on there I am thinking about ordering. Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie. I am sure it is a coil killer. HA

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Sir Richard, Was it you that mentioned Tmaxx's No Frills Ml's? I found one on there I am thinking about ordering. Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie. I am sure it is a coil killer. HA
No i haven't tried them yet. they are on my list to try though along with a few others

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
just ordered as well ...

VU Sponsors