Become a Patron!

extreme hot fire button

I have a tugboat mod and dodge v2 and get a real bad hot fire button and sometimes sparks real bad . I have cleaned it and pollish copper contact and sanded down burn marks firing button nothing helps It matter what build i put on it

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My advise??? Get another mod and pitch that one, whatever you do, STOP using it , it sounds dangerous and like an accident waiting to happen.

TwistedVaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I used to have a mod that would spark and stuff every once in a while and also shock me sometimes. I threw it away and bought a limitless mod and have been very happy with it. The manhattan's and the praxis mods are also very good IMO.

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Tugboat mod has been known to be a little wonky. I guess just because you can make one of the most highly praised atties on the market doesn't mean your mod will be as good. I will say that you should pitch that thing immediately and keep an eye on any battery that's been in it.

There are so many mods out there that I can't tell you which to get. I'll only say that you can't go wrong with a FUhattan. They're about $40 or $50 bucks and they're workhorses. The tube is really thick, and the entire damn thing is solid copper. I've never had a problem with it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder what the OP did, did they continue to use it or......I see it was the first and only post they made since March 1st....interesting indeed

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hmmmmm. I hope he didn't go boom. It seems like common sense if there are sparks to stop using it.

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If the switch has magnets, make sure they are installed properly.

My 4nine was giving me the same problems, shocking, getting hot etc... Since the magnets are now installed correctly it works great.

Good luck with your mod..

VU Sponsors