Become a Patron!

Fancier Unwell

Does anyone have the Fancier Unwell if so do you have problems with it? I purchased it on May 11, 2018 last Sunday I got an message on my mod screen saying No Automizer I have cleaned taken the pin out changed coils and to no avail I get this message, now I can hit my button one get the no automizer message then push button again and it will work, my son used it for awhile on his mod and it did the same thing on his mod. I contacted the store I purchase it from and of course it was my fault, but as I explained to her and let her look at my RDTA she said it all looks good let me make some calls to people who know more about it. Well she called me back and said it could be caused by the PIN that I needed to loosen it up to make sure it is getting good contact but when you do that it leaks, but I have noticed that there is always juice between the rdta pin and my mod pin I asked her if maby something could be wrong with the pin, well of course not, I have contacted unwell and are waiting an answer from them, they first said check to be sure the pin is good and tight well it is cause she told me to loosen it and I tighten it back up, hoping they will warranty it being Ive only had it 3 weeks but the store was no help how about you have you had theses problems, as I'm sure you are way more experienced than I, I am newer to the hobby HELP

VU Sponsors