Become a Patron!

Fastest shipping.

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hope this title wasn't misleading for you, but I was wondering, where have you ordered your mods, rda's, wire and all your unregulated goodies from that had the fastest shipping? I recently used fasttech but that took 15 days, and we all know that waiting for vape stuff is terrible.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope this title wasn't misleading for you, but I was wondering, where have you ordered your mods, rda's, wire and all your unregulated goodies from that had the fastest shipping? I recently used fasttech but that took 15 days, and we all know that waiting for vape stuff is terrible.
15 days ain't too bad considering the route it's forced to take across the world. fasttech offers a speedier option at a price but i feel it defeats the purpose if your order's not that big. i buy from hobbyking's international warehouse which is based in china and it takes about the same time. unless you're prepared to pay for superfast shipping, then buying from the far east is always going to take a while

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
15 days ain't too bad considering the route it's forced to take across the world. fasttech offers a speedier option at a price but i feel it defeats the purpose if your order's not that big. i buy from hobbyking's international warehouse which is based in china and it takes about the same time. unless you're prepared to pay for superfast shipping, then buying from the far east is always going to take a while

I feel like the things I have ordered from fasttech are fake in some way, not a clone, but just straight up fake. I ordered a vamo v5 for vaping and video games, and the charger works when it wants to, the batteries can't hold a charge, and the buttons like to jiggle like crazy. That wait is not worth a broken device to me. :/

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got stuff from FT one time using ePacket in 8 days! With that said I also had an order take over 45 days

Hit and miss sometimes

Want it fast...order CONUS pay more though...but such is shipping

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I highly recommend angelcigs usa warehouse, support has been awesome, just account for time difference. I do order from fasttech but Hobby Kid is correct, "sometimes you just need to wait or defeats the purpose of the China prices, I have had to wait at least six weeks on some products

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Discountvapers has always been fast.

For me, most vendors I've used in the US have been as fast as the USPS allows. As long as the vendor is on top of order fulfillment and shipping, well, the rest is out of their hands.

I also have a major airport and USPS "Origin Facility" AKA sorting facility in my city, if you don't, it'll take longer.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A related question... have any of you been hit with customs handling fees or import taxes when ordering direct from overseas?

I ask because another forum I am on a guy recently bought some stuff from a company in Taiwan and got hit with a $15 customs transfer fee to hand it off to USPS and then a bill for import duties.

Bill

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I highly recommend angelcigs usa warehouse, support has been awesome, just account for time difference. I do order from fasttech but Hobby Kid is correct, "sometimes you just need to wait or defeats the purpose of the China prices, I have had to wait at least six weeks on some products
six weeks is a looonnnggg time. fasttech delivery is very different to the US than the uk. this year over 90% of my deliveries are here within 2 weeks. what's going on with their delivery time to the US? I'd order from angelcigs as i've seen things i like there but ordering from the US is a 50/50 gamble whether i'm gonna be hit by customs. it just doesn't happen ordering from the china.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Thank you for recommending us. Much appreciated. :p

Angel

VU Sponsors