Become a Patron!

Fasttech amazement.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ordered an N22 atty and a some koh jen do cotton from fasttech on the 11th of this month..acceptance was the 15th...today i check my tracking number and my order is already in newyork customs?..5 days from ordering till in the USA?...just wow...I went with the china e packet delivery option and this is the fastest i wouldve received anything from them...im sure a few days in newyork but still..Thats just amazing.

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered an N22 atty and a some koh jen do cotton from fasttech on the 11th of this month..acceptance was the 15th...today i check my tracking number and my order is already in newyork customs?..5 days from ordering till in the USA?...just wow...I went with the china e packet delivery option and this is the fastest i wouldve received anything from them...im sure a few days in newyork but still..Thats just amazing.
Touche my friend Touche hit and miss for me 1week to 3weeks lol

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was impressed with their shipping and how they take a photo of the package before it goes out...pretty cool. I ordered a few more RBA+ heads for my Kanger Subtank as they seemed to be one of the few places I could find them at.

A115DFFF-A17D-4FAC-AD76-9EABFD643074-699-00000054E727FB90_zpsthez3hul.jpg

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was impressed with their shipping and how they take a photo of the package before it goes out...pretty cool. I ordered a few more RBA+ heads for my Kanger Subtank as they seemed to be one of the few places I could find them at.

A115DFFF-A17D-4FAC-AD76-9EABFD643074-699-00000054E727FB90_zpsthez3hul.jpg
Nice i just ordered a friend the subox also i dont even like tanks but i tell you what that a sexy little box there

Minamus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ya, my order took a month just to get to the US. I was missing an item and all that i got was crap. The biggest problem was the Big Nasty 26650 clone that did not have a adjusting contact pin so it's sitting unused in my room. GL with the order but it showing up in the US so fast is definitely a good sign.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you stick Ti wire and a RBA + head in it, I bet you might change your mind....:)

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you stick Ti wire and a RBA + head in it, I bet you might change your mind....:)
No i have the lemo2 and the goblin made my own coils and i just dont like it now if i was on a long trip i would use it maybe i just love rda's

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I realize that live will go on no matter what happens, and that should just wait till my lovely mail lady brings my stuff. I dont worry about silly things like that. I have a backup and another rig in case. I dont depend on one setup because I simply cant...

I hate when things get lost in the mail as much or more then the next person. But I choose to handle it differently, and not make a passive aggressive smearfest online about it.

OOOOOOSAHHHHHHH

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No i have the lemo2 and the goblin made my own coils and i just dont like it now if i was on a long trip i would use it maybe i just love rda's
haha for sure. you and i share the same sentiments. I have a few veritas I use for my drippers and love love love them. They are modded and tweaked a little bit of course

VU Sponsors