Become a Patron!

fasttech shipping

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't ordered from them in a while, because of the long shipping times (and the fact that i've been THAT BROKE). But this sounds good! Hoping it's part of a wider trend.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
my order supposedly shipped on the 25th.... of june. im wondering if my drip tips got lost in the combined bureaucracy of china and america

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Shipping in general seems to be fast from china at the moment, I've had to sign for 2 packages from FT before, but only 2 out of about 30 orders, don't know why I had to sign for them 2, was nothing extra special in them.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
who delivered your package? what happens if you arent there to sign for it?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
USPS normally deliver, I wasn't there for one of mine, so left card and had to pick up at the PO the next day.

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm never home when the mail comes. My last 2 or 3 orders I've had to go to the post office to pick up, they're no longer leaving on my porch or in mail box. I'm sure if I am home, I'd have to sign. Shipping times have been decent as usual, roughly 3 weeks.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't ordered from them in a while, because of the long shipping times (and the fact that i've been THAT BROKE). But this sounds good! Hoping it's part of a wider trend.
Convert some of your rebate points.

Reactions: jae

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a little gem. There's an area on fasttech discussions where people pass on their rebate points and gift certificates. It's when someone has some that's about to run out and not enough to convert. They pass them on. You'll have to search for it as I don't have the link. I buy my lipos and gear from hobbyking and they do the same there in the forums too

Reactions: jae

bobby.q

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you check any of the boxes that say "registered" you will have to sign for your package...
3eganuqa.jpg

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had 3 separate orders ship out at the same time on July 11th, I received 1 of them a few days ago, other 2 still MIA..

VU Sponsors