Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just put things in my cart :D

Oh, by the way, the gilette sensor blades didn't cut it. At all. I don't think they would've cut the bumfluff I had before puberty! So no idea if they'd be any use to asians either, tbh.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just put things in my cart :D

Oh, by the way, the gilette sensor blades didn't cut it. At all. I don't think they would've cut the bumfluff I had before puberty! So no idea if they'd be any use to asians either, tbh.
oh you ordered them did you. pity. so i'm guessing it'll be the same for the womens razors also. i found some cheap but really decent alternatives in tesco extra - £2 for 4 :)

the trouble with just putting things in your cart instead of the wish list is you have to keep taking them out if you're not ready to order them or they're not ready to ship yet

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh you ordered them did you. pity. so i'm guessing it'll be the same for the womens razors also. i found some cheap but really decent alternatives in tesco extra - £2 for 4 :)

Just one pack of 5, wasn't going to go nuts before trying them!

Cool, will check those tesco ones out next then :)

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just one pack of 5, wasn't going to go nuts before trying them!

Cool, will check those tesco ones out next then :)
these. they do me just fine and last as long as the gillettes

kxjxUmS.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
hmm I am considering the razors... Gillette costs to much for as fast as I dull them.. not even a complete shave.. well one head shave, half a face shave with a new mach 3.
Been considering a safety razor set up for a while now.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Their 18650 flashlights are great! I got one that claims about 1000 lumens and has hi, med, low, strobe and sos modes. I walk my dog at night, so it comes in handy! Most vapers already have the batteries and charger. Do NOT order the battery at the same time as mine took forever to arrive.
I saw they added crampons today. Great to slip over your boots when walking on snow and ice.

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Their 18650 flashlights are great! I got one that claims about 1000 lumens and has hi, med, low, strobe and sos modes. I walk my dog at night, so it comes in handy! Most vapers already have the batteries and charger. Do NOT order the battery at the same time as mine took forever to arrive.
I saw they added crampons today. Great to slip over your boots when walking on snow and ice.
Yeah, Chilumens are just as bad as ChimAh rating on batteries

But they DO make some pretty decent flashlights...what flashlight did you get?

Oh that next mode memory on those flashlights (where you turn em off and later on turn em on and they start up in the next mode) there is a solution for that but you have to open em up and put a thick layer of pencil marking across a capacitor on the driver board, it helps the capacitor discharge quicker and reset back to Hi mode alot quicker...so now you can bypass the epileptic seizure modes by turning off and waiting a few seconds

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, Chilumens are just as bad as ChimAh rating on batteries

But they DO make some pretty decent flashlights...what flashlight did you get?

Oh that next mode memory on those flashlights (where you turn em off and later on turn em on and they start up in the next mode) there is a solution for that but you have to open em up and put a thick layer of pencil marking across a capacitor on the driver board, it helps the capacitor discharge quicker and reset back to Hi mode alot quicker...so now you can bypass the epileptic seizure modes by turning off and waiting a few seconds
I would have to search for the link, but this one works great! A hard click turns it on and off, while a very light touch will change the mode. It does remember, but if you are changing from high to low, etc, you do have to cycle through strobe and sos modes. Strobe could come in handy if you ever needed to disorient a person or animal who was a threat.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice find m8....I'll have to snag some the next time I'm buying things there. :)

BTW, it seems the HTTPS URL doesn't work, here at least. The regular one is loading though.
That's strange about the https. It's works here. I'll just post from the www. in future.

But yes, those battery storages are good. Really cheap compared to elsewhere other than Chinese eBayers.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Incredible selection of all things Arduino.

View attachment 6969
I haven't used Arduino yet. I subscribe to their Twitter and youtube and I know they make some amazing stuff, most of which appears to need a little programming experience. But i still recommend it and their own website if anyone wants to get a bit technical with their hobbying. Although I'd recommend watching a lot of youtube stuff on it first.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's strange about the https. It's works here. I'll just post from the www. in future.

But yes, those battery storages are good. Really cheap compared to elsewhere other than Chinese eBayers.

Ach...either one of my DNS providers or FTCDN was apparently having an Oopsie moment, it's working now.

JPop

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hmm I am considering the razors... Gillette costs to much for as fast as I dull them.. not even a complete shave.. well one head shave, half a face shave with a new mach 3.
Been considering a safety razor set up for a while now.
Get the safety razor, you won't be disappointed.

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh yes...I have several version of these "charge doctors" this one seems to be the most accurate and has the ability to retain last charge memory...very good charge doctor

This even has a USB micro input plug so you can charge into your existing wall wart chargers to see what is actually leaving the unit and getting to your phone

VU Sponsors