Become a Patron!

Fasttech

Flavorjunkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I found a great deal on an online site called fasttech. I ended up ordering a ipv2s and I chose e packet via China post. I placed the order on 1/26/2015 and when I check the tracking I get this:

Destination Country - Cache Time:2015-01-31 14:26 - Go to official website
2015-01-29 03:46
CHINA, BEIJING EMS, Processed Through Sort Facility, Your item has been processed through a sort facility in BEIJING EMS, CHINA at 3:46 am on January 29, 2015.
2015-01-28 10:28
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
CHINA, Acceptance
Origin Country - Cache Time:2015-01-31 14:26 - Go to official website
2015-01-29 03:52
北京邮件处理中心(航空), 离开处理中心,发往USSFOF
2015-01-28 20:52
北京邮件处理中心(航空), 到达处理中心,来自北京邮政速递永安路区域分公司马连道营投部
2015-01-28 11:36
北京邮政速递永安路区域分公司马连道营投部, 离开处理中心,发往北京邮件处理中心(航空)
北京邮政速递永安路区域分公司马连道营投部, 收寄

Does anyone know when I should expect my package? the end destination is california.

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sadly you have to pay for that tracking. I ordered a Marquis that shipped 1/6. Don't know where it is. I have another order that has been split with one part back ordered, the other I guess will ship Monday.

You should put a section in your will to cover undelivered Fastech orders.

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Once it hits US customs it should show up on usps tracking

Flavorjunkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Maybe I should have paided the extra $15 and bought it at the local vape shop.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Processed through means it's on it's way to the plane and will show up in San Francisco in under a week. From there its usually under a week to get to your house.
For some reason stuff is getting stuck in frisco for a few days when it used to shoot out to the local hub in a day. All in all though like others have said it's about 2 weeks from the time it leaves fasttech.

It may track on usps' site now and you can sign up for alerts so you know when it hits the states.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you have to spend a certain amount to get the tracking number for free. I placed an order last week for a Marquis and nothing else. No tracking number.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think once you order 20 bucks worth of stuff in your order, you get tracking. I have never had a order less than 20 and I always got tracking.

My orders have taken about 30 days from order to my door. Customs in Shitcago usually holds for a week, then it's released to USPS. Takes a week or better to hit customs from China.

At least that's how my orders have been.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, this is the first time I've not gotten a tracking number, forgot about the minimum, but everything else I was considering is showing "ships in 7 days".. Every other order tracking never updated until it hit Chicago. My previous orders have only taken 2 or 3 days once there.

bwent

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
buy stuff from Fastech that you don't need NOW. ;)

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've never had a tracking # from them.
I've never not had a tracking number. Of course I've never chosen the 25-30 business day free shipping. The upgrades are ridiculously cheap.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I should have done research before placing my first order at FT

Many of "us" order from Fasttech regularly. I got one package yesterday and I think I've got 3 more due to arrive shortly. A $20 order gets you USPS tracking. Generally my stuff gets to SF or LA faster than USPS carries it to my house in Houston. Heck, I've had USPS spend 5 days carrying First Class mail across Houston. I think we've still got old timers working at USPS that don't realize we're watching them pick buggers on our clock.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You never see the people in the sort facility. Many of them are part time, limited to 24 hrs a week, no benefits and never on a given sort job long enough to learn it. Not a particularly great environment for moving the mail.

Flavorjunkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think i might get lucky on my first order at fasttech, hopefully i didn't speak too soon, but my package arrived in San Fran. late last night. if i got it tomorrow, i would be one happy vaper.

Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:
  • First-Class Package International Service
Features:
    • International Letter
DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM

Processed Through Sort Facility

ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

Your item has been processed through our sort facility in ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) at 10:29 pm on January 31, 2015.

January 29, 2015 , 3:46 am

BEIJING EMS, CHINA

January 28, 2015 , 10:28 am

Acceptance

CHINA

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ya can figure on a few days in Cali if it's anything like my orders.:D

Interesting that yours went to SF and not LA like mine does. I always do the USPS ePacket via China Post and I'm on the West Coast, FWIW.

Flavorjunkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
hmmm, yea, not going to LA seems a little odd, but im still hoping for the best.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Over the past month or two my orders have been hanging in SF for a couple days for whatever reason.

I think the $20 minimum freemind mentioned is correct, but if you are spending $6 upgrading to usps first class ePacket china post is like $0.60 and if you are at $18 it is like $0.26 to upgrade. Then you get to $20 and it's free.

Totally worth it to get a little faster movement and tracking all the way to your door.

Another heads up is if you order anything with a battery in it (like the kick ass Western Digital ohms gauge) expect that to take a month to clear customs and make it to your door so ship that separate from your other items.

Flavorjunkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
yea, i saw that when before i removed a samsung 18650 battery from my cart during my checkout. what is the deal with batteries being shipped period?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Another protip: split orders into stuff shipping now or later.
That way, the ETA stuff doesn't hold up the in stock/next day stuff.

Like so:

ETA items

In stock/next day items

The one order shipped the same day, I can wait on the other one. ;)

Flavorjunkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i will keep that in mind, i may just be a fasttech returing customer. i want a chi you clone and a marquis atty.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i will keep that in mind, i may just be a fasttech returing customer. i want a chi you clone and a marquis atty.

FT works well, ya just gotta learn how to deal with 'em. It's not like ordering from the US, so different expectations and all that.

Always check the forum comments on items too, let someone else be the guinea pig. ;)

Also, you probably know about http://www.17track.net and http://www.ems.com.cn/english.html for pre-USPS tracking.

Wishlist is a great feature too for saving your fave items to remember 'em or order later.

Flavorjunkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
FT works well, ya just gotta learn how to deal with 'em. It's not like ordering from the US, so different expectations and all that.

Always check the forum comments on items too, let someone else be the guinea pig. ;)

Also, you probably know about http://www.17track.net and http://www.ems.com.cn/english.html for pre-USPS tracking.

Wishlist is a great feature too for saving your fave items to remember 'em or order later.
Sweet, Go SEAHAWKS!!

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh shit, it's Schmidt. That was nasty stuff. Natural ice was about as low as I would go in the broke college years.

I do enjoy and normally have a few micro brews but my friends know that they can always find a coors light in my fridge :cool:

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, this is the first time I've not gotten a tracking number, forgot about the minimum, but everything else I was considering is showing "ships in 7 days".. Every other order tracking never updated until it hit Chicago. My previous orders have only taken 2 or 3 days once there.
When it says "ships in 7 days", it only means, they receive new supplies and should be re-stocked before the 7 days period. However, not every time they get re supplied on time either.

I only order from FT, when I have the time to wait on those items, otherwise I order within the U.S.

Flavorjunkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks like it's not arriving today. Hmmmm. It's still in SF.
DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
Your item has been processed through our sort facility in ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) at 10:29 pm on January 31, 2015.
BEIJING EMS, CHINA
Acceptance
CHINA

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Could take a couple days.

I'm on the East Coast so my Fast Tech orders came in via NY.
About a week to go from China to NY, then about another week to get to my house in PA

GrumpyEd

Member For 4 Years
rickshaw to PO in china. Customs, then slow boat to US customs. when ever US customs decides to get off there ass to USPS. USPS(this is the scary part) to your local PO. Local PO to your house sometimes if the mailman feels like it. BTW, most damage occures while in USPS hands. Be patient, you will get it.

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
rickshaw to PO in china. Customs, then slow boat to US customs. when ever US customs decides to get off there ass to USPS. USPS(this is the scary part) to your local PO. Local PO to your house sometimes if the mailman feels like it. BTW, most damage occures while in USPS hands. Be patient, you will get it.

Actually, in almost all cases I have the hardest time with USPS to my local PO. From my PO to me happens the same day.

Flavorjunkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks like I'm getting it today. When it's this close it's usually delivered same day.

February 4, 2015 , 8:48 am
Out for Delivery
HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA 92647
Your item is out for delivery in HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA 92647.
February 4, 2015 , 8:38 am
Sorting Complete
February 4, 2015 , 6:17 am
Arrived at Unit
February 4, 2015 , 4:55 am
Departed USPS Facility
ANAHEIM, CA 92899
February 4, 2015 , 4:03 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
ANAHEIM, CA 92899
January 31, 2015 , 10:29 pm
ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
BEIJING EMS, CHINA
Acceptance
CHINA

I have a baby blue Samsung 25r and a yellow MXJO battery in 18650, which of these would be best for my new box mod (IPV2S)?

Last edited:

Flavorjunkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
630ddcb320d7a3144cb185e1a0f1252f.jpg

I just arrived. Pretty fast for a first experience

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice!
Either of those batteries will be fine, preference goes to the 25r but both will be ok.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Decided to get another order in before their New Year hiatus. The minimum turns out to be $15 for the free tracking not $20. My order was for 19.95.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Decided to get another order in before their New Year hiatus. The minimum turns out to be $15 for the free tracking not $20. My order was for 19.95.

Don't feel bad, I had to split an order so they'd ship before the deadline.

One order now has one item worth less than $2.
I paid for it with the credit from the cancelled item that was holding it all up. ;-)

But, they both shipped yesterday. :D

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I placed an order with 6 items. It has been divided into 3 packages and one item cancelled. 2 of the packages seem to be sitting in China post since 2/7. The third just got a tracking number today. At this rate they will all arrive on the same day in late March.

Flavorjunkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My experience with fasttech has been reasonably fast, I got my first order in 7 days after getting a tracking number, then I placed a second order on 2/11/15 and got a tracking number yesterday day.

VU Sponsors