Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tsk, tsk...
Thank you for your order. We are sorry to inform you that the logo version of this item SKU 1718002( Brass + Stainless Steel Mechanical Mod (Full Set)can’t be shipped anymore due to legal reasons.

To comply the legal enforcement, we have removed the logo version and relisted a neutral version SKU 1830400. Except the logo removal, the item remains the same. You can check the new listing in this page: http://www.fasttech.com/p/1830400.

We can only ship the neutral version from now in 3-5 business days. Please kindly confirm if you would like us to ship the new version or cancel the item for refund. We will change the old SKU 1718002 to new SKU 1830400 manually in your order if you still want the item.

Please kindly get back to us in this ticket for your decision in 2 business days. Otherwise we will cancel the item for refund and ship the other items if there is any.

Thanks for your understanding in this case.

(171802 used to be called PA-PS Style 18650 / 18500 / 18350 Mechanical Mod).

Not that I care about the logo anyway. Shame they left my order with everything marked as 'ready to ship' for almost a week before contacting me about it though, lol!

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We'll this is eye opening...it seems china is no longer the wild west of vaping and modders can make clone manufatures/sellers bend to their will.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fastech did the same with the V3tronixs Flip clones – pulled them due to logo issues. I was able to get my order through for the brass Flip before they pulled it. Guess I have a collector’s item clone!

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Did not know that about the v3 clone. I have one I got in a trade and it looks like I might not trade it any time soon

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm more surprised that they changed the description - without the logo, what's to stop them still calling it 'PA-PS Style'? Actually, a search for that still finds the new versions: http://www.fasttech.com/search?PA-PS style ;)

I _just_ missed out on getting a collector's item then, lol, since people who ordered just a couple of days before me have had theirs shipped! I guess the delay on mine was down to them sorting out the logo-free version, but I bet for some of that time there was one with a logo in my packaging tray!

Craig Mad Bricky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I wouldn't hold my breathe on China getting bent to our will on outright theft of product design. Lol, I just got another wholesale catalog from a mfgr. I could be wrong, but it looks like they are knocking off their own countrymen much less American and Euro stuff. Being a communist country the only thing that matters to them is making the US groan under the weight of their merchandise war. Instead of bombs it's shipping containers. lol

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fastech did the same with the V3tronixs Flip clones – pulled them due to logo issues. I was able to get my order through for the brass Flip before they pulled it. Guess I have a collector’s item clone!
I got one too. Not a bad hitter.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wouldn't hold my breathe on China getting bent to our will on outright theft of product design. Lol, I just got another wholesale catalog from a mfgr. I could be wrong, but it looks like they are knocking off their own countrymen much less American and Euro stuff. Being a communist country the only thing that matters to them is making the US groan under the weight of their merchandise war. Instead of bombs it's shipping containers. lol

The guy that invented the mag light went after Chinese manufacturers when they cloned his flashlights, so China sent the parts to Malaysia and the Philippines and assembled them, now every store has a cheap AA aluminum flashlight on the discount aisle.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Wow .. glad I got my Paps when I did. The cnc logo is one of my favorite aspects of it.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought the 18650 model liked it so much i ordered the 18350 for the heck of it. Now really wish I had bought the 18500 to have a full set.

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I kind of like it, in one of those lonely ugly as shit puppies kind of way.

Not just the looks - I bet that those will be uncomfortable sharp edges too.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So they took all their existing stock and just cut out the area with the engraved logo. Glad i got mine while it still had the logo, it looks much better.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think this is great, remove all the clown logos and stop promoting the high priced metal tubes, I like clones for the fact they are less expensive and still of a popular design. Trademarks are a way for Elitists to hurt our hobby/industry, Im glad to see the cloners are ditching the tacky logos anyways. I would love mech mods, if they didn't have such cheesy logos and engravings. You really want some engraving, contact a local engraver, every city has one, get your mods/clones personalized and make it yours.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think this is great, remove all the clown logos and stop promoting the high priced metal tubes, I like clones for the fact they are less expensive and still of a popular design. Trademarks are a way for Elitists to hurt our hobby/industry, Im glad to see the cloners are ditching the tacky logos anyways. I would love mech mods, if they didn't have such cheesy logos and engravings. You really want some engraving, contact a local engraver, every city has one, get your mods/clones personalized and make it yours.
Sush you, just cause you got that trophy engraving shop smack dab in town does not mean everyone does.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Logos on clones to me are like custom printed cheques. You pay extra for the enjoyment of others.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sush you, just cause you got that trophy engraving shop smack dab in town does not mean everyone does.
lol, a little known fact, you can contact local lowrider and hot rod clubs and ask if they can recommend an engraver. Most every hood in the US has them, I spent a long time in the lowrider community and some of the best engravers in the universe come from those circles, standard price was around 40 bucks per piece, up to 200 for a bumper....trophy shops I cant vouch for since they use templates and computers for most of it. If anyone wants to find a local scribbler, let me know what city/state your in, and ill help you find one. BTW, morning Nasty.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Come to think of it...I might buy an engraver set up myself...been known to do some artwork in my time.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
lol, a little known fact, you can contact local lowrider and hot rod clubs and ask if they can recommend an engraver. Most every hood in the US has them, I spent a long time in the lowrider community and some of the best engravers in the universe come from those circles, standard price was around 40 bucks per piece, up to 200 for a bumper....trophy shops I cant vouch for since they use templates and computers for most of it. If anyone wants to find a local scribbler, let me know what city/state your in, and ill help you find one. BTW, morning Nasty.
It is daylight and I refuse to acknowledge this horrible creation called morning.
I feel it was devised by the same sick woman who came up with shaving... no man thought of that shit, it is counter intuitive to place a piece of sharp steel against one's throat to SCRAPE off fur.
Now that is some damned good advise and outside the box thinking there about the engravers.

VU Sponsors