Become a Patron!

Feedback on vapecrates.com subscription?

topkek

Member For 4 Years
TL;DR
Is vapecrates.com good?

While searching for a monthly hardware and liquid subscription I stumbled across http://store.vapecrates.com/ and I'm very interested. With their $50 "Mega RBA" option you get at least 95mL of juice, build supplies, a battery and randomly selected hardware. From the tiny amount of information I could find, I learned that it's run by a B&M shop in Santa Monica, CA called Fix Vapor and the juices they send out every month are taste tested by the guys from the shop so you never get any absolutely horrible flavors that you'll never touch again (supposedly).

That's where the info trail ends. I can't find any reviews for the service on their site, YT or through google. Their last Instagram post is 12 weeks old and their last Facebook post is nearly a year old. I really like the idea of supporting a real "on the streets" shop with a monthly subscription rather than some corporation with a warehouse full of whatever they could grab for the least amount of money but I need to know more before I just throw $50 around.

Has anyone here used the service? What was in the last box? Is it worth it?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the last communication you found was 12 weeks ago, I wouldn't want to risk it, no matter how good the deal sounds, with no reviews or chatter out there, I would red flag this one as a no, if it were me, too risky. Good luck to you:)

topkek

Member For 4 Years
If the last communication you found was 12 weeks ago, I wouldn't want to risk it, no matter how good the deal sounds, with no reviews or chatter out there, I would red flag this one as a no, if it were me, too risky. Good luck to you:)
Yeah I just tried to email them and it returned a 550 error. I think I'm giving up unless someone can vouch for them.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like they are not doing business any more, don't think I'd bother even if someone vouched, too many things sound funky with them.

VU Sponsors