Become a Patron!

Fellow Golfers, what do you vape on the course?

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Golf and smoking go hand in hand. Do you have a go to setup you use while out on the course? This will be my first year not smoking cigarettes on the course. I look forward to not having to put the cig down to take the shot, burning through cigarettes like candy and asking my playing partner if they mind. ive been thinking about getting a tube mod to use on course to be light weight and fit into my back pocket without pulling my pants down like my large box mods would do. Plus i hate having stuff in my pockets while i play.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just use whatever mod floats my boat that day and it for the most part stays in the cart. I do bring a 2nd tank so I have 2 flavors for the day.

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just use whatever mod floats my boat that day and it for the most part stays in the cart. I do bring a 2nd tank so I have 2 flavors for the day.
A lot of times i find myself away from the cart. I have a friend who searches for his rock flights like they're pure gold so if im playing with him i usually end up walking the course while he's off with the cart. I know its poor etiquette but one thing i hate is slow pace of play, so there has been times im sitting at the next tee box before hes on the green. I also do enjoy walking the course instead of riding if it is open and not packed.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I do bring a 2nd tank so I have 2 flavors for the day
Interesting question, I haven't thought about it since this will be first year I will have this problem. As of now I guess I will just throw my little Pico in the cart. Having a extra tank was a good idea.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I live in Los Angeles so unless it's a private course, it's always packed and I take a cart so there's somewhere to hang out while waiting and storage for the coors light ;)

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My kind of thread! I'm a cart guy 100% of the time so any box mod really does just fine for me, I usually use the IPV 3li when I'm golfing (and fishing) though since I can just toss it in a cup holder and it stays upright pretty nicely, plus that thing can take a beating. That's also about the only time I don't use temp control as well now that I think about it.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The G2 is my golf course mod because it can take a beating.
2l8izvt.jpg

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sure dont miss ripping thru 3 packs of cigs on the golf course I know that much. I mean I probably smoked maybe half of that but I always had one lit it seemed. So between that and the $15 six packs of clubhouse beers it was expensive outtings. We used to do 36 holes minimum each saturday too, pre child days anyways!

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I sure dont miss ripping thru 3 packs of cigs on the golf course I know that much. I mean I probably smoked maybe half of that but I always had one lit it seemed. So between that and the $15 six packs of clubhouse beers it was expensive outtings. We used to do 36 holes minimum each saturday too, pre child days anyways!
I was the same way, once i hit the first tee id start chain smoking. Maybe because i put my cellphone in my bag (cell phones coming out is a pet peeve of mine on the course) i needed something to mess with while waiting to take my shot. every time i picked my cig off the ground after a shot id always think i wonder what kind of pesticides im smoking.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was the same way, once i hit the first tee id start chain smoking. Maybe because i put my cellphone in my bag (cell phones coming out is a pet peeve of mine on the course) i needed something to mess with while waiting to take my shot. every time i picked my cig off the ground after a shot id always think i wonder what kind of pesticides im smoking.

Fuck I know exactly what you mean lol! The worst was on the greens, toss the smoke down, hit a putt (or 3) then grab it and put it back in the mouth no big deal. Thinking back on it now reminds me how terrible of an idea that was haha

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fuck I know exactly what you mean lol! The worst was on the greens, toss the smoke down, hit a putt (or 3) then grab it and put it back in the mouth no big deal. Thinking back on it now reminds me how terrible of an idea that was haha
the worst is when you put it on the lip of the cart floor, 3 putt and drive off pissed only to remember you left the cig on the floor board and now you have to light up another.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the worst is when you put it on the lip of the cart floor, 3 putt and drive off pissed only to remember you left the cig on the floor board and now you have to light up another.

Hahahaha... I miss golf. Still a frozen tundra up here in SoDak. Hopefully by the time the Masters rolls around I can get out and play a bit.

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hahahaha... I miss golf. Still a frozen tundra up here in SoDak. Hopefully by the time the Masters rolls around I can get out and play a bit.
its decent enough here but i havent been out. Im a member at a local golf simulator so i play there in the winter. They have a bunch of stalls which is nice, however ive hit a couple balls hard enough they fly out into the bar area. Luckily for me i havent hit anyone yet. Right next door is a hot yoga studio, so after they get done all the women come over for drinks. That gives you a master feel with all them watching. " The crowd is standing on its feet here at Augusta. The normally reserved crowd is going wild for this young Cinderella who's come out of nowhere. He's got about 350 yards left, he's going to hit about a 5 iron it looks like, don't you think? He's got a beautiful backswing. That's- Oh, he topped it. He's not going to be very happy with that. The shot tracker is showing a total distance of 20 yards Lets rewatch this in slow motion"

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha thats awesome man. Our little shit town tried the simulators and theres just not enough interest unfortunately. My buddy did buy one of the machines and set it up in an old racketball court that his family business bought, was actually pretty awesome, they bought an old racketball club and kept it intact in the basement of the building so one of the old courts was the simulator, the court right next to it was an entire putting green complete with actual sand traps. Unfortunately he moved to Florida to pursue his Golf Pro status so I no longer get to play indoor winter golf, booo!

VU Sponsors