Become a Patron!

Fellow Vaper from VA

Good evening vapefam. I'm Robb, and my wife and I are huge vaping advocates. I am prior Air Force, currently a pastor and we are both vaping advocates.
We are former smokers of 15+ years. We had tried to quit many times and while I had quit, I substituted smoking for chewing. Early this past year my wife brought home a started kit and after three days I quit chewing, she quit smoking and we have been vaping since. I upgraded to Manhattan style mechanical with a troll RDA and the starter kit was gone. We do our best to support the local vape shops as we do believe in them. We have found the vaping community to be like no other community in the world, for the most part. We have strived to lead others in the same direction as we have been led. We try to do giveaways from our sponsors and hope to soon add mods and equipment to that list. I am currently looking into shops that host comps so I can attend and enter into but have been unsuccessful up to this point.
We attended VapeMania and we was so impressed, we will be attending VaperSlam and hope to do a live show and add to our ever growing list of vapefam. We do weekly shows in vapers tv and I love to interact with the fam on Instagram @ohm_punisher_cc_tgr and twitter @ohm_punisher. We believe strongly in supporting vaping and its members. We try to help any vapor who has had bad luck and do our best in any advice that one may be seeking. My wife and I are a team!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Good to have you here.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! I'm ex USAF also so check out the vet's forum.
Since you like to chase the clouds check out the cloud chasers forum as well.

VU Sponsors