Become a Patron!

Finally, I get to make a game!

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ok, this might be too nerdy and not exciting compared to the new Xbox or PS4 games, but I'm taking this class on programming and I finally get to learn how to make a game like one of those text-based adventure games I played in the 5th grade lol :D

screenie1.jpg

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Nice! ..so when’s the title launch gonna be meg?

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've got a week to think about it and try to make it good, I mean at least as funny as the one in this example lol

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Coil building simulator ;)

You are given x x x x you need to make xxxx

Do you A ....B...C

Wrong you just blew your face off
That’s one wimpy ass vape
Spot on!

Could incoperate into a calculator of sorts as a practice run

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Coil building simulator ;)

You are given x x x x you need to make xxxx

Do you A ....B...C

Wrong you just blew your face off
That’s one wimpy ass vape
Spot on!

Could incoperate into a calculator of sorts as a practice run

That sounds hilarious actually, thank you for the idea! My instructor already knows I'm big into coil building, a game like that might help him understand how heartbreaking it can be... or maybe not? haha!

YodaTheJuggalo

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
That sounds hilarious actually, thank you for the idea! My instructor already knows I'm big into coil building, a game like that might help him understand how heartbreaking it can be... or maybe not? haha!
I call to be a Dark Syphilitic Jedi that's a companion.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Gloop glork!!!

Lmao, Zork was actually a game, they made a 3D one in the mid 90s called Zork: Nemesis, still an exploration game but with pictures...IT WAS SO CUTTING EDGE

Actually I think the Myst games came out first, not sure, those really were an amazing piece of game for PCs back then - My brother loved that sort of game, while I was sneaking on to the computer to play Doom and stuff like that >.>

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmao, Zork was actually a game, they made a 3D one in the mid 90s called Zork: Nemesis, still an exploration game but with pictures...IT WAS SO CUTTING EDGE

Actually I think the Myst games came out first, not sure, those really were an amazing piece of game for PCs back then - My brother loved that sort of game, while I was sneaking on to the computer to play Doom and stuff like that >.>
I still have them all.

YodaTheJuggalo

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile

I knew about Nemesis but didn't know there was just an original Zork lol

Martymcfly

Member For 1 Year
I'm a JavaScript guy, but Id like to branch out and learn what I can. I have heard that learning Python after dabbling in JS can be helpful. Ill probably take a course on Lynda or Treehouse at some point.

VU Sponsors