Become a Patron!

FINDER DNA250 by THINKVAPE

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I Like it but the more I look at that top it kinda looks like a Alien Vaginal entry point

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was. Communication is spotty too. Still haven't found out why it was delivered in NY.
Keep rubbing that shit rixsta
I'm starting to hate ur ass

:rolleyes:
I will put this on top for sure, did someone say 28mm?
This is sick!! AMERICA FIRST
40de2634d1302bae24b924f651dbd96d.jpg

Deck looks bad ass !
It was. Communication is spotty too. Still haven't found out why it was delivered in NY.

Totally sucks and I go and post mine from vape geek, I'm gonna be beaten down with sticks :eek:

Leg it..............

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is this you have no love or the finder? God I am glad I let you be the Guinea pig..

I was gonna do a group buy 96 bucks each but not much interest so
I just ordered for my self.... are you kidding me bro
I love everything about the mod.... carps finder never left china... my other one is on its way
fa0590113fe159f8b45d07effc78232b.jpg

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was gonna do a group buy 96 bucks each but not much interest so
I just ordered for my self.... are you kidding me bro
I love everything about the mod.... carps finder never left china... my other one is on its way
fa0590113fe159f8b45d07effc78232b.jpg

ok cool so you like it then I am ordering I was confused . I think some do not like the vent looking top cape I like it its not common

jbone6977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its been 6 weeks since I ordered, shipment was pushed back twice, but mine finally shipped today, thank god

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FT sucks! Slow shipping (changing shipping dates after the fact to be exact), but even worse than that is their CS. I won't order from them anymore (the Finder crap they pulled on me was the last straw). GB or 3F Vape are better options imo.

Cheers,
Steve

jbone6977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, it was a shitty experience but atleast it is on the way, I had lost interest in it and almost cancelled the order before the chineese new year delay but decided to wait it out. Am excited about it again and its been awhile since iv gotten excited for vape mail.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, it was a shitty experience but atleast it is on the way, I had lost interest in it and almost cancelled the order before the chineese new year delay but decided to wait it out. Am excited about it again and its been awhile since iv gotten excited for vape mail.

What color?

jbone6977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hahaha oh shit...
dude, the wait is worth it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just beeing a whiny bitch, got plenty of other mods just not any other DNA 250s, I know I will probably forget all about the 2 n a half fuckin months it took to get it after I get it, maybe, someday, possibly, doubt it

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just beeing a whiny bitch, got plenty of other mods just not any other DNA 250s, I know I will probably forget all about the 2 n a half fuckin months it took to get it after I get it, maybe, someday, possibly, doubt it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors