Become a Patron!

Fine wine, takes time.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been vaping off and on for at least 6 years. No dual use, I've just been unable to find a satisfactory setup. And the money adds up quickly if you're not sure which way to move. So I would try, then go right back to cigarettes.

A few months ago, that changed. A fellow employee allowed me a few minutes to play with his mod. While his setup (watts/ohms) and juice selection was not to my liking. I did come to the conclusion, it could be dealt with in a satisfactory manner.

Step two, after buying my mod, finding a reputable store to deal with. That took a few days, but I was able to find one within an hours drive. This store allowed me to sample as many juices as I wanted, before buying. They even provided the tip ;)

I bought all they had in stock of a tobacco flavor. That now sits on a shelf unused. A couple of bottles of a mixed fruit. Which has since been restocked heavily. Then threw in a pie flavor, just to break up the taste occasionally.

I'm not a cloud chaser. I simply want to quit smoking forever.

The goal, is to be smoke free. Then vape free.

I've stepped down from 30mg juice, all the way to 6mg and 0mg. I vape the 6 all day. The 0mg is used as a flavor break. But I don't crave while using it, so that's a plus.

Knowing it's the lung hit I crave, and not the nicotine. Means letting go, even at 0mg may take time. But it will be worth it in the end. :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Good luck getting what you need to quit the smoking habit.
If you don't find the information you need, just ask.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU! Good luck on your journey!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

VU Sponsors