Become a Patron!

Finished my Mod. Im happy with it.

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Finally finished my latest DNA mod. Stab wood, DNA250, 1300 lipo. It fits my hand pretty good. Im happy with it, and honestly, thats all that really matters.

aZ5VZe8.jpg

SoPT50r.jpg

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
And yes, the door is flipped for a reason. Damn saw table was slightly off 0 degrees... flipping the door evened everything out. Stupid mistake, but I like how it looks.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Finally finished my latest DNA mod. Stab wood, DNA250, 1300 lipo. It fits my hand pretty good. Im happy with it, and honestly, thats all that really matters.

aZ5VZe8.jpg

SoPT50r.jpg
Awesome! Great work. I'd buy it if I could. :)

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That actually looks really good. Wish i had the skill to build my own Dna mods. I would love to make a stabwood dna. I can only dream...

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Simple drill press and a couple end mill bits. Used a jigsaw to cut off the door, hogged out the inside of the block with the press and end mill bits. Its not that hard. Granted running the wires was interesting, I have made a model of it at 1:1 scale, but that was modeling the inside, then I went and used that as my outside dimensions forgetting that I needed at least 3mm for wall thickness on all sides. Battery is non-removable since I didnt have room for a plug and had to solder it directly to the board.

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Axis Vapes? Not yet... Lol. although their mods were the base inspiration for this. I do love the shape of theirs. Gonna try the next on a little differently. Rather than a door on the big side, Ill try a door with the face-plate. should make cutting it out a bit easier. well as long as my mill bits can reach in deep enough.

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the compliments guys and gals. It means a lot. Sadly everytime I pick it up I see the couple small blemishes that are in it, but hey, it just means next time I buy a 60 buck block of wood I know what to do better!

Is it permittable to sell these in the classies? Thinking that I could sell one every-once in a while.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the compliments guys and gals. It means a lot. Sadly everytime I pick it up I see the couple small blemishes that are in it, but hey, it just means next time I buy a 60 buck block of wood I know what to do better!

Is it permittable to sell these in the classies? Thinking that I could sell one every-once in a while.
Look in the co-op area, You can sell them in there along with Sonar selling his :) I'll look for you in there:wave:

VU Sponsors