Become a Patron!

Fireluke or Firelord? Let me tell you

HealthCabin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I cannot call myself a fan of FreeMax. Despite the fact that the manufacturer has already released quite a lot of various devices, I have not found a single one for myself till the Fireluke come out, I dare say it ranks among top 3 of my list. (click here for fireluke review)

After a great success of Fireluke, FreeMax launched their next Firelord tank. What’s the difference between them? Which one is worth buying? well, let's get acquainted with the atomizer through a form and then tell me your choice.

upload_2017-10-31_18-27-19.png

Alright, everything in these sets are smooth. The mainly difference between these I think it’s the capacity and compatible coils, vapors who pursue massive fog should be more interested in fireluke, while for the newbie to vape, they are more likely to buy firelord.

Not long ago, Freemax started to sell starter kit - Conqueror 80W Resin Mod Kit which goes with firelord tank, a good kit for starter, what makes it different is that the whole kit uses resin material.

upload_2017-10-31_18-27-30.png

A short summary of Firelord and Fireluke, no matter you have been vaping for a long time or new in vape, there are always a tank for you, and welcome to share your opinion on this.

Then, what’s your choice?

Shop them here with our Coupon code: freemax, get your great saving up to 25%.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
now they are having conversations with themselves. this is hilarious

EatMaBB

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Firelord, it's the only one I have use so far.

Posted the review for the Kit yesterday.

HealthCabin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, 2 ml is too small for me. I have tanks that I really like, but don't use because I have to refill too often

seems so, 2ml is too small, Steam Crave just have their 28ml tanks released, crazy tank..

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Man all these new members, who have only posted on health cabin threads, or old accts that have less then 100 posts and the only other posts they have besides health cabin threads are in contest threads, its as if health cabin is paying a company to hack and create accts or there is a compnay or multiple companies involved is seo who have created accts here now and in the past and are now using them for seo purposes for hc and possibly have been use din the past to screw with contests, since i see these older accts posting in the same contest threads.

something is very amiss
something very shady is going on here with health cabin and i for one will never do business with them because of these threads

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trust a tank with fire in the name but not batteries and chargers?

VU Sponsors