Become a Patron!

First build

alright guys just did my first build on rda with 28g 316 ss smoke alien device is reading ohms at .23 17.8 amp and 4.2 volts I'm vaping it at 70 watts does that sound about right ? I don't want it exploding my hand off lol

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's a regulated mod, and a good one. You're build is fine.
How's the vape? Have you tried it in Temp mode?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
alright guys just did my first build on rda with 28g 316 ss smoke alien device is reading ohms at .23 17.8 amp and 4.2 volts I'm vaping it at 70 watts does that sound about right ? I don't want it exploding my hand off lol
Sounds good, congratulations.....sure beats buying coils....!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Your Smok mod will say no or "stop abusing product" if it's too low on the coil build ...with everything you quoted there you are golden no probs ;)

70w sounds bit high terms of heat of the vape although didn't say what type of coil(s) you made?

Last edited:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Could try a twisted coil next this is still very easy to do

Or

Gonna try a tiger coil myself next haven't decided on materials to use for it yet although I imagine I'll be using kanthal A1 and nichrome N80

Or

fused or regular clapton

Once you can do claptons with your eyes closed or hell just wanna try it Alien coil or framed stapled fused clapton ...head over to the post your build section take a look :) link below

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/post-your-builds.737/

In terms of people's preferences I started a thread with a series of questions hoping to gather some insights into what works on different devices etc take a butchers at that as well hope to get more replies on it still new

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/coil-questionnaire.307650/

Last edited:

VU Sponsors