Become a Patron!

First look at Sigelei 150W

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mine was shipped yesterday. Ok USPS, show me that the 42$ upgraded shipping was worth it.
USPS came through, paid the protection money to customs yesterday, now we wait. Finnish post office do take their time, lazy bastards.

Waiting sucks.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
"giving a shit" isn't part of their job description
It really is not.

Most painful thing is that i work at the airport my Sigelei came through :D but i can't get to it, because customs. People in there are special kind of stupid. How can it take weeks for them to determine how a mech box works and what it is for? Just google the name, it's right there on the side.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's probably sitting on a big pile of other boxes waiting for the 1 guy who inspects them to get back from vacation. My Wife and I had some chairs shipped from France. They were her Grandmother's. Port of New Jersey held them hostage until we paid 175 dollars for fees, on top of the 500 we already paid to have them shipped. They can call it what they want, I call it extortion.... or protection, as you put it.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's here! Damn. I love it, absolutely. Fire button "rattles" but thats not a real issue.

ciro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
check out this link if you think the button doesnt effect performance

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well damn. I just sold my 150W to my brother. Hope the auto fire isn't an issue with the one I sold him.

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered the version 2. Does anybody know what the upgrades are? Only thing I could find was that they were internal upgrades. Maybe the auto fire or button issues were fixed.

I'm so confused. I've only used mechs so far but I'm looking to treat myself to a Sig 150 for the holidays but I keep hearing about this button rattle. Is this a issue on all of them or maybe certain batches? Does it affect performance at all, like not always firing? A lot of people are telling me to just go for the 100 or 100+ but I'd really like the extra wattage.
I had ipv3 buttons rattled touch sensor didn't work AS ADVERTISED ON THEIR BOX... Went to sig150 have no button rattle simple interface and chucks clouds. .. More than happy with mine sold my ipv3 cause I have the Sig... IMO no big deal not being to go to 165 even on my twisted and Clapton 150 is too hot... And Sig is cheaper to buy better deal for the money

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had ipv3 buttons rattled touch sensor didn't work AS ADVERTISED ON THEIR BOX... Went to sig150 have no button rattle simple interface and chucks clouds. .. More than happy with mine sold my ipv3 cause I have the Sig... IMO no big deal not being to go to 165 even on my twisted and Clapton 150 is too hot... And Sig is cheaper to buy better deal for the money
I heard that! I've had mine for about 4 months so far and love it. Zero problems thus far. Just sold mine to a friend and bought the 150W "Oni Edition". Exact same box mod; same chip, LED display, buttons, etc. The only difference is the apprarance. It has these really cool engravings, and is available in blue or black. Made the switch about a week ago when the Oni showed up in the mail and I have been loving it. Same mod, exept it has a little character and looks sweet, AND it costs the same as the regular Sig 150W, ANNNDDDDD....it comes with a clear(slightly cloudy) rubber sleeve so you can protect it but still see the cool engraving :)!!!

They are available at 101vape.com for 100 bucks plus shipping if anyone is interested. Visually appealing, durable, and very solid VV/VW regulated box mod!
*****The Oni Edition is also available in the Sigelei 50W.

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I heard that! I've had mine for about 4 months so far and love it. Zero problems thus far. Just sold mine to a friend and bought the 150W "Oni Edition". Exact same box mod; same chip, LED display, buttons, etc. The only difference is the apprarance. It has these really cool engravings, and is available in blue or black. Made the switch about a week ago when the Oni showed up in the mail and I have been loving it. Same mod, exept it has a little character and looks sweet, AND it costs the same as the regular Sig 150W, ANNNDDDDD....it comes with a clear(slightly cloudy) rubber sleeve so you can protect it but still see the cool engraving :)!!!

They are available at 101vape.com for 100 bucks plus shipping if anyone is interested. Visually appealing, durable, and very solid VV/VW regulated box mod!

So what I'm saying is...I'm on my second Sig 150W right now and haven't had any issues or problems with the fire button. Also two of my friends have the 100W Plus and they've never had any problems with their firing buttons.

Gromet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a red sig 150 watt. After watching that video I got curious. Today I tried everything I could to see if I could get the button to stick or continue firing. Couldn't make it happen. Personally my sig 150 has been flawless since day one. If anyone is on the fence or considering a high wattage regulated device I would recommend the sig 150 in a heart beat. It's awesome!

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My button is crunchy if i dont push it in the center. I havent had mine stick either... But my buddy got it to stick some how when he was trying it out. My also has a glitch when i scroll past 50watts when it starts to go by 1 watt. It will get stuck with a .9 for example it'll read 52.9 when it should only be 52 watts.

Other then that im loving mine.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My button is crunchy if i dont push it in the center. I havent had mine stick either... But my buddy got it to stick some how when he was trying it out. My also has a glitch when i scroll past 50watts when it starts to go by 1 watt. It will get stuck with a .9 for example it'll read 52.9 when it should only be 52 watts.

Other then that im loving mine.
Its your call, but I'd try to send that back for the chip issues. The button sounds like nothing to worry about, but a glitch in the chip like you describe could become a bigger issue. Thats not normal behavior. Just a thought.

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its your call, but I'd try to send that back for the chip issues. The button sounds like nothing to worry about, but a glitch in the chip like you describe could become a bigger issue. Thats not normal behavior. Just a thought.
Oh really? Also sometimes when I go to change the wattage when the screen is on already. It'll just go black when I hold it down and ill have to re press to turn it back on. Those are the only things though. Hmm i didn't really think much of it.

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fb53961cdfb3f61afa93ca9eac4d0c0d.jpg

I dont even know who I would contact, I got it from jjvapes, there already on my bad side. Or would I contact Sigelei

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Oh really? Also sometimes when I go to change the wattage when the screen is on already. It'll just go black when I hold it down and ill have to re press to turn it back on. Those are the only things though. Hmm i didn't really think much of it.
The sticking on .9 thing is not normal, the other, it might be a quick sleep mode. My iPV3 has essentially the same chip, but is upgradeable and has memory settings, so thats why I cant comment on the turning black, but if your holding it down and it should be scrolling watts, then turning off is not good. Not trying to be an alarmist, but i would contact the vendor if its new and ask for a replacement. Just doesn't seem normal, i know i would be trying to exchange. You dont wanna hang on to it for long enough that it shits the bed and you're screwed.

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The sticking on .9 thing is not normal, the other, it might be a quick sleep mode. My iPV3 has essentially the same chip, but is upgradeable and has memory settings, so thats why I cant comment on the turning black, but if your holding it down and it should be scrolling watts, then turning off is not good. Not trying to be an alarmist, but i would contact the vendor if its new and ask for a replacement. Just doesn't seem normal, i know i would be trying to exchange. You dont wanna hang on to it for long enough that it shits the bed and you're screwed.
I hear ya, I love the box. Its big but i love it for at my house and what not, and yeah i have had it for like 2 weeks nows.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I hear ya, I love the box. Its big but i love it for at my house and what not, and yeah i have had it for like 2 weeks nows.
Right on. I know the feeling, high wattage boxes are great. Its obviously your call what you do, it just sounds off to me. Your Asmodus warranty is 3 months, so you have that for a bit.

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right on. I know the feeling, high wattage boxes are great. Its obviously your call what you do, it just sounds off to me. Your Asmodus warranty is 3 months, so you have that for a bit.
Dude from jjvapes says its suppose to be that way. So i dont know lol. Maybe ill shoot sigelei a email.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Dude from jjvapes says its suppose to be that way. So i dont know lol. Maybe ill shoot sigelei a email.
See if you get more responses here. The wattage sticking at .9 of a whole number is not right. At a point, I think 80 or 90 it starts only going in 1 watt increments, but below that, it should go to whatever tenth of a watt you set it at.

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, ill see. I thought it was 50 it starts going in 1 watt increments. Dude said itll get stuck at a decimal after 50 till you get to 100 idk lol. Ill wait and see what people so. Thanks brother.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have the same thing happening. If i start scrolling from 40.0w upwards to say 60w, it will be 60.9w. If i start scrolling from 40.1w, it will stop at 60w. So no biggie really.

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the same thing happening. If i start scrolling from 40.0w upwards to say 60w, it will be 60.9w. If i start scrolling from 40.1w, it will stop at 60w. So no biggie really.
Exactly what mine does.. And its exactly what the guy said from jjvapes... So o guess thats just how it is.

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wanted to show off my sigeli to a friend so I cranked up the watts and popped of my dripper cap then hit the button, the deck caught on fire. It was unexpected. Needless to say I had to re wick

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Here's to hoping they fixed the button issue. Just ordered the Sigeli 150w Oni Edition (Black).

I'm a die hard tube mech mod user, but have started doing some more elaborate coil builds that my mechs simply can't handle with low wattage. Decided to finally pull the trigger on a box mod. Got a 4 strand helix coil all ready to go!

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here's to hoping they fixed the button issue. Just ordered the Sigeli 150w Oni Edition (Black).

I'm a die hard tube mech mod user, but have started doing some more elaborate coil builds that my mechs simply can't handle with low wattage. Decided to finally pull the trigger on a box mod. Got a 4 strand helix coil all ready to go!
You will be amazed. Sig enabled me to do more and more complex builds that just wont work on a mech, and i used to be a sworn mech user.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
You will be amazed. Sig enabled me to do more and more complex builds that just wont work on a mech, and i used to be a sworn mech user.
I like my mechs for a couple reasons: they're simple and reliable. A reasonable amount of care, and they should last forever.

Going into all of this, coil building was just a means to an end: I just wanted a decent vape. Now I find myself watching all these crazy build videos, buying an arsenal of wire, and enjoying the tinkering. I have no desire to chuck clouds, but even pushing the flavor boundary needs more power!

I need to post a pic of that helix coil. It was a serious pain in the ass, but it sure looks cool.

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fb53961cdfb3f61afa93ca9eac4d0c0d.jpg

I dont even know who I would contact, I got it from jjvapes, there already on my bad side. Or would I contact Sigelei
Mine gets stuck on the tenth decimal after 50 as well. The screen also goes black if I hold it. If you click individually past 50 watts, it will stay at .0. Regardless, I absolutely love my Sig 150. It's dependable and it's a tank. I've dropped it, set it on a puddle of water on my counter, and have spilled ejuice in the 510 over and over. It still performs every single day and I am so happy I bought it. I've had it for 3+ months and would buy another immediately if this ever failed me. Mine is black, but I think I'd go with red next time.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Just got mine this morning and already loving it. This 0.2 helix coil @ 35w is an incredible vape experience.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got mine this morning and already loving it. This 0.2 helix coil @ 35w is an incredible vape experience.
Told you so :D now have fun building all kinds of crazy coils.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm so confused. I've only used mechs so far but I'm looking to treat myself to a Sig 150 for the holidays but I keep hearing about this button rattle. Is this a issue on all of them or maybe certain batches? Does it affect performance at all, like not always firing? A lot of people are telling me to just go for the 100 or 100+ but I'd really like the extra wattage.
I'm confused about the button rattle also. I just bought a sigelei 150 last week and the button doesn't make any noise or rattle. This is my first box mod and I love it!

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm confused about the button rattle also. I just bought a sigelei 150 last week and the button doesn't make any noise or rattle. This is my first box mod and I love it!
The button rattle was an issue with first batch. Mine was bought when it first came out, but thankfully i was late enough to get a good one. I know a handful of people who have bought these since and not one of them has had any issues with the buttons.

darkox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

That post was a few months ago ;) I actually bought a Sig 150w at Christmas time and been using it since, this thing is built like a tank. The button had a tiny rattle when I first got it but it never affected firing and it seems to have gone away. If anything ever goes wrong with this one I'm buying another to replace it unless Sigelei comes out with a 100w temp control box.

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah,...you know temp control is coming at some point soon. I have two Kanger Sub Tank Minis and they are now making nickel coil heads for them! In the meantime, my Sig 150 is two weeks old and running without issue. No rattles, bumps, or groans. I mostly run my Mutation X V3 on it at around 45 watts and it does use a lot of power. I have two pairs of "married" CTV-4s and I keep my Nitecore charger busy as I drip my way through a set every night.

Last edited:

darkox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can't you just make you own nickel coils for the Subtank mini? I thought they had rebuildable heads.

And yeah, I usually run around 60-70 watts and go through about 1.5 sets of batteries a day, helps that I got 3 pairs but I wouldn't mind another spare set.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can't you just make you own nickel coils for the Subtank mini? I thought they had rebuildable heads.

And yeah, I usually run around 60-70 watts and go through about 1.5 sets of batteries a day, helps that I got 3 pairs but I wouldn't mind another spare set.
You can and i have. They work absolutely perfectly.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've got a sigelei 150 and the sticking on .9 just depends on where you are when you adjust the wattage. Between 10 and 50 watts it goes in .1 increments. If you hold the button down it speed scrolls and once it hits 50 watts it moves in 1 watt increments, so if you're at say 37 watts and scroll up to 60 if it started speed scrolling at 37.8 watts once it passes 50 it keeps the .8 increment and starts scrolling at the 1. That's how u end up with 60.8 watts after 50. I always scroll up to an even 50 and then it stays on the whole watt increments. I guess Ive got a little ocd.

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not to bring an old thread back but has anyone experienced a humming noise comming from the mod. Just got mine and noticed when its turned on and held to ear it hums...,

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not to bring an old thread back but has anyone experienced a humming noise comming from the mod. Just got mine and noticed when its turned on and held to ear it hums...,
i haven't noticed but some mods do that i think it's the chip regulating, try a higher resistance and lower resistance build and see if that has any affect on the hum, also try different toppers & wattage's

Last edited:

VU Sponsors