Become a Patron!

First Mechanical Mod

crazyformofongo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone can help me with my first mech mod. Im getting a 26650 Stingray X Mod and a Tobh Atty RDA for Christmas. Its going to have a 3.7V 3800mahs battery. Is that ok? I also need help with the coils. Im thinking of doing dual coils but how many ohms does it have to be so its safe and how can I make my coils to give me that number of ohms I want? Sorry if the message isn't quite clear this is my first time posting on forums. I would really appreciate any help you guys could give me. Thanks and keep vaping!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Coil builds and "good" battery depend on the type of battery and Amp limits.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Never use anything but IMR batteries. ICR batteries are bloody dangerous for vaping.
As for batteries, we have a great sub forum for that here.....same with coil building. I heartily recommend you check those out and get highly reliable advice. When you are up and ready to roll....there are tonnes of people here that have solid building and sub-ohm experience to help you get your feet wet.

crazyformofongo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Never use anything but IMR batteries. ICR batteries are bloody dangerous for vaping.
As for batteries, we have a great sub forum for that here.....same with coil building. I heartily recommend you check those out and get highly reliable advice. When you are up and ready to roll....there are tonnes of people here that have solid building and sub-ohm experience to help you get your feet wet.
Thanks for the info franciscan!!

VU Sponsors