Become a Patron!

first post...

Veronica

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello fellow vapers... I am celebrating a year this month as a non smoker-last year I made the switch and it went sowell that quitting was darn near painless... I woke up one day and told myself I'd try to get through my morning routine with my vape gear attached to me literally. I used a lanyard for the first two minths or so. After getting through my first morning without my smokes (kept a pack just in case, also helped to feel less like I HAD to quit and more like I had a choice NOT to) I set more small goals. After a week I had made it though each day with just a few smokes a day. By the second week I gave up the pack of cigs and would keep 2 or 3 in the desk and by bedtime they would still be there, til my husband smoked them. I encouraged him to vape with me. I managed all our gear. And a year later, I still am the go to gal when tanks get empty, coils need replacing and liquid needs mixing... unfortunately while I was away on vacation in June my hubby started stinkies again. It's been hard on me cuz I loved smoking. However I HATE THE SMELL NOW... wahoooooo! so, I haven't joined him in smoking. Last week I charged his batteries, filled his tanks and started sending his set ups with him to work again. I hope I can rope him back into our world... kissing just ain't the same now that he's back on stinkies... WELLLLLLL, I guess I needed to get out my feelings around him stepping back into smoking, huh? Anywho. vaping is the best thing ever... at first I spent a lot cuz I wanted it all, lol... since I collected a good amount of ear all I ever NEED to buy now is my slotted cartos for my ibtanked tanks... and im good to go... I am officially saving money now. (Until I start cruising forums on the regular again, lol) I'm excited to be here and to meet new people... I look forward to hanging out!!!
Veronica

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome Veronica! Yep, I was saving money, too. Then I ended up making my own liquids...... Now that I've got all my flavors kind of down, I can start saving money again. I say kind of, because people are always posting new and wonderful recipes! It's a lot of fun. You've already been on your way, so have a great time. Hope your hubs decides to re-join you in the journey. Kissing is too fun smoke-free.

P1NkY

Member For 4 Years
Hi, Veronica!
Congratulations on making the switch!
I hope you can get your hubby to join you.

I'd been vaping for nearly 3 years. A few months ago, a coworker ran over my foot with an SUV. It hurt some, but I was more furious than hurt and I was without my PV, so I bummed a cigarette from another guy... Good GOD those things taste so awful I spent the rest of the day trying to get the taste and smell off me! Yes, I got a serious buzz and nostalgia trip, but that taste/smell!?! Hell, no! And this is coming from a previous 23 year pack-a-day chainsmoker that just LOVED to smoke!
Vaping just feels/tastes SOOOOO much better!

Don't give up! Find his ultimate vape and he will make the switch!

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations for reaching your milestone, more great things to come, you can breathe easier and know you are part of a family geared to change the world. Your hubby will come around it just takes time. It took me over thirty years to come to my senses. I love vaping I can't get enough of it. I also love helping others. We give back what we get that's how it works. Cheers Veronica!

VU Sponsors