Become a Patron!

First RDA/RTA suggestions?

carley816

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey all! Just getting into coil building and such, but want to know what everyone is using or would suggest for a noob such as myself :) Also, any regulated mod suggestions? Thanks guys :)

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you're going with an RDA this appears to be one of the easiest to build on and comes with Tons of color options of you're into that sort of thing. Most importantly it vapes fantastically and the build quality is totally top notch.
http://www.vapordna.com/The-REMentry-RDA-by-REM-Creations-p/reme00.htm

For a regulated mod, I would recommend the ipvd2, compact, small, looks nice, plenty of power and safety features.
With coupon code 'tinytitan' it can be found here for 40$
http://www.wakeandvape.com/pioneer4you-ipv-d2/

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey all! Just getting into coil building and such, but want to know what everyone is using or would suggest for a noob such as myself :) Also, any regulated mod suggestions? Thanks guys :)

Can you tell us a little about what you vape/have vaped? what you have liked so far?

carley816

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can you tell us a little about what you vape/have vaped? what you have liked so far?
Lately I've been vaping a Natilus Mini (1.8ohm) on a regulated 20w mod and at 9 watts I feel that the vapor production is just right for an everyday vape. I'm definitely would not be opposed to getting a little more flavor and cloud out of a vape when I decide to start building! :)

carley816

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd consider a Subtank mini kit. The reason I suggest the Kit, is 20 watts is not a lot for a RDA, and the kit has a RBA and factory coils. Easy to build. A member here has the kit for sale today I noticed, let me find the link.

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...ull-kit-with-extras-fs-ft.138361/#post-701165
Never even realized there were hybrid RTAs until you shared this... this is awesome news! Just ordered a subtank mini off of MVS. I'm psyched. Thanks so much!

Last edited:

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You are VERY welcome. Did you get the kit, or just the tank?

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cool. it likes about 19-21 watts with either the .5 Ohm factory coils, or the RBA Your battery life will be a factor soon! : ). If you have any problems or questions when you get it, feel free to IM me. You are going to enjoy your new tank.

carley816

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cool. it likes about 19-21 watts with either the .5 Ohm factory coils, or the RBA Your battery life will be a factor soon! : ). If you have any problems or questions when you get it, feel free to IM me. You are going to enjoy your new tank.
I ordered a new 50w mod with 4400mah to help accommodate that :) so excited! Thanks so much! :)

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yaaaa! I magine you know to prime the coils, what kind of juice are you goint to vape first?

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Today, a mixture of Lucky Charms with coconut, and chocolate in the Goblin, and the TFV4 is sucking down a peach mint.

carley816

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What is Mr. Meyagi like?
It's very hard to describe, but I would describe it as a very floral green tea with a semi-sweet exhale. People usually tell me the clouds smell like perfume :p I've never had cereal flavored juice but that sounds so good! :)

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I thought it would be an asian type flavor with a name like that. My parents refused to let me have Lucky Charms, or Count Chocula cereal as a kid, so now I get to vape it lol

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's very hard to describe, but I would describe it as a very floral green tea with a semi-sweet exhale. People usually tell me the clouds smell like perfume :p I've never had cereal flavored juice but that sounds so good! :)
HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Well, since you are shouting in all caps, I'll bite on the urge to respond rudely. If you read the thread, and spent ten seconds to look at her profile, you'd see she is a student with a job. She is old enough to posses a credit card she has been vaping a while, her pic, if it is her pic would put her at 19-22 IMO. She says she is from Mass, where the legal smoking age is 18. I find her grammer consistant with a being a student as well as her posting times. She has displayed politeness and nettiquet unlike some members here.

So if your interest in her age was that you have a concern that she is a minor, posting a fake pic, and profile, at times you find consistant with a minor, her postings somhow childish, did you really expect that she would come clean if she WAS a minor because you shouted a question at her in all caps?

Or is your interest perhaps more creepy than concerened. Dunno if that is your real pic or not, but I suspect it is, as I suspect hers is. Get this though, you are not Men in Black, or Secret Service, and you might find that being polite will be better recieved than shouting personal questions at new members. If I were her, I'd tell you to GFE.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry, for putting you older than you are, the vapor threw me off. lol

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, since you are shouting in all caps, I'll bite on the urge to respond rudely. If you read the thread, and spent ten seconds to look at her profile, you'd see she is a student with a job. She is old enough to posses a credit card she has been vaping a while, her pic, if it is her pic would put her at 19-22 IMO. She says she is from Mass, where the legal smoking age is 18. I find her grammer consistant with a being a student as well as her posting times. She has displayed politeness and nettiquet unlike some members here.

So if your interest in her age was that you have a concern that she is a minor, posting a fake pic, and profile, at times you find consistant with a minor, her postings somhow childish, did you really expect that she would come clean if she WAS a minor because you shouted a question at her in all caps?

Or is your interest perhaps more creepy than concerened. Dunno if that is your real pic or not, but I suspect it is, as I suspect hers is. Get this though, you are not Men in Black, or Secret Service, and you might find that being polite will be better recieved than shouting personal questions at new members. If I were her, I'd tell you to GFE.
GEEZZEE relax home boy
It was just a simple question!! I have Been her long enough to know, if I'm giving advice to a minor!! If you got a problem with that then be it!! NEWBIE

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you got a problem with that then be it!! NEWBIE

Sorry to have angered you. I understand your frustration. Being in Witness Protection must be tough. Hope the Mexican drug lords dont vape, or post on this forum. Even if they did, those sunglasses would totally fool them. My regards to the SAIC responsible for your safety, done a great job on you. Are they gonna spring for some plastic surgery after you testify?

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry to have angered you. I understand your frustration. Being in Witness Protection must be tough. Hope the Mexican drug lords dont vape, or post on this forum. Even if they did, those sunglasses would totally fool them. My regards to the SIC responsible for your safety, done a great job on you. Are they gonna spring for some plastic surgery after you testify?
Are you being funny or sarcastic?
Please explain this attack on me??
I simply caps lock my question to ur gf! And here you are,FULL OF ANGER! are you vaping 24mg or something? Try 8mg,u probably RELAX and smile

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I came on here looking for advice on the same topic as well lol.. Some of you guys on the forum crack me up though.. I'm currently looking at the Wotofo Troll and the Hannya Postless RDA or is that too advanced for a newb builder? Not trying to thread jack at all *don't flame me bro*

TogaJon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I came on here looking for advice on the same topic as well lol.. Some of you guys on the forum crack me up though.. I'm currently looking at the Wotofo Troll and the Hannya Postless RDA or is that too advanced for a newb builder? Not trying to thread jack at all *don't flame me bro*
I'm all about the Velocity rba at the moment. Only took up vaping about 2 months ago and got a velocity 3 weeks ago and the deck design made it easy to learn to build on. Then when I got a bit more confidence it was simple to start putting in horizontal or vertical clapton builds.

VU Sponsors