Become a Patron!

Flavor chasing builds for Sapor

Pgrossi 27

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So far I really have enjoyed dual parallel builds. But I am interested in other builds for the Sapor. Like a warm to hot dense vape.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Go with vertical Grave diggers with claptons.

Pgrossi 27

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Go with vertical Grave diggers with claptons.
It's funny because I was thinking about the airflow and just thought of a vertical build myself. Lol Ok, so what are grave diggers? Never heard of that...... I really need to get a fucking drill. And nichrome wire from Tempco.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When you make the verticals, they need to be only 1 to 2 mm above the deck with wicking spayed out like a mop that has been twirled an pus on the floor. make a mushroom at the the top of the coil with the cotton, rounded and 3-4 mm in diameter.

Pgrossi 27

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When you make the verticals, they need to be only 1 to 2 mm above the deck with wicking spayed out like a mop that has been twirled an pus on the floor. make a mushroom at the the top of the coil with the cotton, rounded and 3-4 mm in diameter.
Ok, got it! I understand what you are talking about with the wicking. Watched Trevor Johns. This is an interesting build. Just trying to imagine how it would work out with the large positive post. So, you don't have issues with that post when you dump it in? Have you tried using he dragon wicking method with this?

Pgrossi 27

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you have the build in now can you send me a picture. Have you tried Trevor Johns quad twisted 26 gauge. Holy shit! It's like a volcano. Got it in my dark horse. I would use that but I just built the quad 26 in sleeper form so I can't just pull the build out.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
32gauge/24 gauge core, 4 wraps per coil. Claptons.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nope, from a buddy named Tannerf204. LOL, before "sick as tits" got it.

VU Sponsors