Become a Patron!

Flavor Crisis!

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have been vaping for a couple years now and because of how many flavors are actually on the market, its not always easy to walk into a lounge and sit and try every flavor that comes to mind. Visiting a vape shop to try juices is out, for me. And since I know for sure I will be vaping in the future, time to change things up and order some sample packs!

Can you help me with some affordable places that have consistently good quality juices ?

Basically, the ones I wish to try must be affordable and (YOU HAVE TO TRY) this, worthy. I do understand there are so many but what which company are hot these days, and affordability is important here.

Thank you,

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can right off bat recommend RYZE eliquid
Quit that grit ejuice
Black axis vapors
And madman vapes
I love each of them-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vouch for Black Axis (I like the Peach Custard and the Pinky Drink--they're on the sweet side, though).
Vape Wild is good too, but I find it harsh sometimes.

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just dropped 200 on Black axis and Ryze. Thanks for the recs!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Still the website will not load the menu and I am on a different computer. Might want to get that checked out. I am about to give up.

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
After receiving two of my orders, I am already EXTREMELY grateful. I found Black Axis to be outstanding. Pinky Dinky is the perfect Strawberry milk mix (my favorite) Then closely behind is very Berry crunch. Still waiting on Ryze ejuice order and there was a 2 week delay on sending. Sucks.

Verde Valley the best by far was Tricky Rabbit, then Straw'nana and raspberry custard. Some of these need to steep.

Is it worth it to try Ejuice Mafia or Madman or Vape Wild ?

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Is it worth it to try Ejuice Mafia or Madman or Vape Wild ?

IMHO Vape Wild is pretty "generic" and a lot of the flavors were hit and miss with me. Can't speak for the other two.

My go to is Mech Sauce. Good prices and most of their flavors are pretty spot on.

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IMHO Vape Wild is pretty "generic" and a lot of the flavors were hit and miss with me. Can't speak for the other two.

My go to is Mech Sauce. Good prices and most of their flavors are pretty spot on.

Now that you mention it, I have read enough positive to place and order with Mech Sauce. Just trying to find a sample pack and decide what to start with. Thanks

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Might I suggest ANY OF THEM? I'm vaping Area 51 right now, great stuff!

Some of my faves:
Berry Sabotage
Antidote-Mech Milk is good as well
Apollo's Nectar
Goat Gravy
Ban Hammer (a bit smoother taste than the others of this cereal type)
Alien Ooze
Unicorn Toast
Crust
Big Nana Arms (best banana I've tried)
Cyborg Slime

They don't have sample packs though.

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Think I am ordering these. I do like the milks, shake custards. But any flavor that is full bodied i will like.

Are these redundant at all ?

Mech milk
Mech sauce
Antidote
Empress milk

Added Smurf Murder and Nana arms

Last edited:

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok so the verdict is in and after trying most of these suggestions above, we have a winner.

I have tried many from each of these companies:

Five Fold - Carnival (is by far my favorite flavor to date) I am already looking to go in with someone on a wholesale order.

Black Axis - Best variety and very flavorful. Fell in love with Pinky Dink, Very Berry Crunch, and Streech. I am placing a 3rd order for 240 ml bottles.

Verde valley vapes - Very please as well with Verde and this was close to being as good as Black Axis, still experimenting with new flavors. I am on my 3rd order.

Mech Sauce - I do love Mech Milk, out of the 6 I have tried, they were all just very ....milky. I bought the 100 in Mech Milk and dont much care to try the others. It was like "if you tred one, you have tried them all" experience.

Ryze Ejuice - I ordered from them and it took more than 2 weeks to receive my sample pack. They do not let you choose your flavors in the sample pack. After a week of steeping I "liked" only one from the line. Yours Truly and will not be ordering from them again.

VU Sponsors