Become a Patron!

flavor question

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok everyone new DIY here. I bought 3 FA and 3 PA flavors. The fa I love. Then I tried to create a clone of Mr. E pure Michigan ice. I tried to stay around 10 percent flavor. Made a 5ml batch used 4percent Pa strawberry 4 percent Apple and 2 percent menthol. Made it a 50/50. Can't barely taste anything. So after rambling all this my question is with the PA flavors what percent do you use for the best flavor? Thanks In advanced

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you this helps a lot. I know everyone's different. I've made hics Irish lass and had to double the flavors 2percent if everything and I live it. But with those I was a little worried about going too high especially the menthol.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Menthol is strong from what I read... I don't use menthol myself but I'd start real low on that one. ;)

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2% you could barely taste it have to play with it

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I measure my menthol in drops, like 1-2 per 10ml - any more and it takes over...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i use .5% menthol in place of koolada, because koolada fades after a few days to a week on me..

you might want to try out each flavor and find your spot, before mixing up a recipe..
that way you can judge each and find that mixing spot you are looking for.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
i use .5% menthol in place of koolada, because koolada fades after a few days to a week on me..

you might want to try out each flavor and find your spot, before mixing up a recipe..
that way you can judge each and find that mixing spot you are looking for.
+1 on trying out each flavor. Helped me a lot before mixing flavors together.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's best way to try it mix out with vg and cape?

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My cape is in the laundry but it's definately more fun mixing with it on. Sometimes I only put it on when I'm sure I like the mix.

Edit: Oh, you meant single flavors? cape reserved for multiple flavor mixes here.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol Swype on a phone isn't all it is cracked up to be. Meant vape

VU Sponsors