Become a Patron!

Flavoring recommendation

vape.queen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi! I've been trying to hunt down a tobacco flavoring that doesn't taste like shit. I know there are loads of them but I'm looking for a flavor profile in particular: spicy, but smooth. I'm also looking for a good 555. Thanks!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Which ones have you tried so far that taste like shit? I don't want to recommend any shit flavors =)

Are there any premades that you've enjoyed? That might help to further narrow down your taste preferences.

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like a lot of Inawera tobaccos. My favorite mix right now is:
2% Inawera Coffee Tobacco
1.5% Inawera Turkish
.5% ECX Tobacco Absolute

vape.queen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Which ones have you tried so far that taste like shit? I don't want to recommend any shit flavors =)

Are there any premades that you've enjoyed? That might help to further narrow down your taste preferences.
I've tried this one kind of turkish tobacco that was just a flavoring and it wasn't the tastiest..I used to smoke Camel wides so I thought Turkish would be a good fit...hmmm... hotvapes.com has a 555 that I love but they do 50/50 VG/PG only which sucks because I'm into max or 100% VG juice these days. Mrvape.com makes the cherry tobacco I use on a regular basis and whatever tobacco flavoring they use for that is exactly what I want.

vape.queen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like a lot of Inawera tobaccos. My favorite mix right now is:
2% Inawera Coffee Tobacco
1.5% Inawera Turkish
.5% ECX Tobacco Absolute
Awesome! That sounds delicious!!! I'm gonna look up Inawera. Unless you have a link?

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awesome! That sounds delicious!!! I'm gonna look up Inawera. Unless you have a link?
http://www.bullcityvapor.com/

They have Inawera for a good price.

I like Inawera tobaccos more than any other brand I've tried. They're just darker, richer, and less like a flavoring. Their Gold Ducat is great as well.

The mix I posted before has some of that Camel dark raisin/prune flavor, with other stuff going on. I used to smoke Camel Filters, and the smell of opening a fresh pack was one of my favorite things.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i like vapingzone's tobaccos the best.. the sept wolves, parliament.. my favs..
camel/pal mall here.. ;)

vape.queen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks you guys, now I have a lot of fun flavors to check out. I will let you all know what I end up with :)

VU Sponsors