Flavour Art Flavors

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm about to place a monster order to expand my flavour art collection. Are there any flavors that are completely not usable that I should avoid?

I'm ordering every flavor...unless you guys tell me otherwise!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know HIC much prefers TFA Green Tea over the one from FA, but I haven't tried either yet. And ditto on watching out for the Kitchen Magic line if you want to avoid diketones.

Actually, breadcrust - highly diluted - has it's (rare) uses, although my 10ml bottle would be enough to supply all FA fans in existance LOL

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know HIC much prefers TFA Green Tea over the one from FA, but I haven't tried either yet. And ditto on watching out for the Kitchen Magic line if you want to avoid diketones.

Actually, breadcrust - highly diluted - has it's (rare) uses, although my 10ml bottle would be enough to supply all FA fans in existance LOL
Oh TFA green tea is fucking amazing.
8-10% tfa green tea
4-6% TFA pineapple
1-3% TFA mango
Adjust how your tasters work but is a damned good mix.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you stick with the ecig line and order everything, I'd say vape on, friend. If you order anything from the kitchen line, just order those without warning. Cucumber, black pepper. Kitchen line, but no warnings. :)

Vangrl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm about to place a monster order to expand my flavour art collection. Are there any flavors that are completely not usable that I should avoid?

haha can't believe you're ordering every flavour:)

At least you'll never have that "crap that recipe looks amazing, and I'm just missing that 1 flavour" moment

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, it could be pricey, but will certainly pay off in the long run. I have nowhere near the # of flavors that many do, but haven't had to order anything for quite a while, also. I have give or take 70 of FA. Use pretty much all of them, too.

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Depends what you mean by 'all'... without the tobaccos, there's about 90. I made the decision to get all except the florals and tobaccos, and I haven't regretted it. There's a handful I'll never use, like licorice, but that's just down to personal taste.

Oh, if you feel like getting Bread Crust, don't get it in the same order - else you'll be washing all of the other bottles!!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

I'll echo everyone's opinion on Bread Crust, with an added note that it's a Kitchen Magic with an inhalation warning anyway.

Most of us have a handful we don't use or like some other brand's version of. But our lists all overlap, you know? The few I actively dislike, someone else likes and mixes with. Tobaccos and florals seem to be where many of us differ, but you won't know what you like until you try it.

So that's...at least 115 flavors, right? wow, that'll keep you busy a while!

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My spreadsheet makes it 126 in total for the ecig line plus pistachio and champagne (both are not in ecig line, but marked diacetyl-free).

That's at least a quarter litre of even the smallest testers!! Stock up on bottles/vials!!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And everytime I think I have them all, HIC comes up with a new recipe which shows me something I actually don't have...........LOL

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the replies everyone. Pulled Cucumber and Bread Crust off my list. I'm also not a tobacco vaper so decided to drop all of those for the time being. Just looking to experiment outside of the TFA, LA, CAP stuff I've been on for awhile but no sense just ordering a few at a time. Might as well just get em all!

Without the tobaccos that gives me 100 coming from ECX and 5 from RTS (the ones ECX didn't have and the ones I know I want in bulk, Catalan Cream and Vienna Cream.

Want to pick up the tobaccos too but I want to perfect some desserts first.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can just get on that online help window on ECX and tell him you want a 30 ml bottle of this or a 30 ml bottle of that and they will do it for you. I wanted some banana last week and it was only sold in 10 ml. I got online and said "hey don't you have a 30 ml bottle" and within 10 minutes they had it stocked and I added it to my cart.

I haven't had the leaking problems from ECX that others have had, but it has been reported from some of the elder FA users that ECX is famous for sending some flavors with leaky caps.

Good luck to you, I was just like you a few short months ago and ordered my first FA flavors. Now 90% of what I mix is FA. The other hundred and 50 flavors just kind of sit there and stare at me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can just get on that online help window on ECX and tell him you want a 30 ml bottle of this or a 30 ml bottle of that and they will do it for you.

My bulk was a 120ml order :). I got it for a decent price regardless. RTS Vapes is very competitively priced with ECX for FA flavors and I really enjoy the customer service I've gotten there in the past.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, have used the 120 ml bulk size is in TFA, but hard to imagine me ever using that large size in FA

You must sell juice.

If so, your juice is fixing to get a hell of a lot better. :)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, have used the 120 ml bulk size is in TFA, but hard to imagine me ever using that large size in FA

You must sell juice.

If so, your juice is fixing to get a hell of a lot better. :)

I have a few flavors I use a lot, so for those I buy 30ml bottles. If shelf life is good, I could probably get through 120mls of some in a reasonable amount of time LOL

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
yeps.. 120ml is not hard to go thru at all.. :D

and the more you mix up, the easier it gets, not to mention other benefits!:p
did I tell how I hate to wash bottles?:oops:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeps.. 120ml is not hard to go thru at all.. :D

and the more you mix up, the easier it gets, not to mention other benefits!:p
did I tell how I hate to wash bottles?:oops:

Ah, bottle washing....this is why I love all those 60ml bottles I've accumulated thanks to my daughter's love of TJ's Stevia - they clean beautifully in the dishwasher:D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
you will need to put that bread crust back in cart lol. I swear everyone needs it.

VU Sponsors