• Toy Story 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toy Story 2

• Toy Story 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello all. I am having problems with my coil builds. Seems like everytime i build a new coil i get a new problem.
I am using an Innokin Thermo (top part of air flow closed off mostly/ completely) now and with my first build with it i used dual 3.5mm 7 wrap (if i remember right) ss316L 24awg unspaced coils. They were great at first but seemed to have some heat capacity issues and wouldnt cool down after i stopped firing, started to taste burnt and got a build up of black gunk with actual charcoal looking chunks on them so they went. I then used 5/6 wraps of 26 awg ss316L at 2.5mm spaced which stopped those issues and worked okay for about 48 hours then lost all taste all together and started tasting a little burnt too.
I use a gx350 and was at about 80w with the 24awg and 60w with the 26awg with cotton bacon and 80/20 vg/pg with clear fruity style juices.
I should point out i do not not know much about building so may be making some rookie error here.
My thumb hurts now as im on my phone so ill leave it at that for the time being.
Please let me know if there is something i seem to be doing wrong though.

Thanks

VU Sponsors