Become a Patron!

Flavour Codes ?!

50Cal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys, I had a question.

I love vaping, being someone who loves to vape.. I go through a lot of juice. That being said, I am really interested in creating my own eJuice for myself and possibly some friends.

I have been researching a lot of creating my own juice, searching up recipes and all that.. and I am seeing this codes of the flavours.

For instance, I seen a recipe called Cereal Killa.. and its ingredients I am recommended to use are;
Meringue (FA) - 2%
Bergamot (FA) - 1.5%
Orange (FA) - 1%
Tangerine (CAP) - 1%
Hazelnut (FW) - 2%
Yellow Cake (FW) - 2%
Lemon (FE) - 3% **

My question is, what is this "FA", "CAP", "FW", I seen some called "TFA" Can anyone tell me what this means? I am really interested in making my own juice and I really want to do it the proper way. I seen VaperBC online, but I am not seeing these codes on there.. unless I am missing out on something. Can anyone let me know please! I am extremely interested in making Cereal Killa, a fruitloops flavour, and some sort of yogurt flavour... Please let me know! Thank you!

I am located in Canada and need a good supplier that will ship out to me as well?! I am really interested in making a whole bunch of flavours but I really want to get the right stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FA - FlavourArt
CAP - Capella's
FW -Flavor West
FE - Flavors Express.

They're all brands of flavors.

50Cal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I feel stupid now lol, Im sorry.

All that reading for nothing lmao. Thanks very much man I appreciate that !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors