Become a Patron!

FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

Ultraviolet19

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been mixing my own juices for a few months now. I started out using TFA concentrates but have been hearing so much about FA flavors. Now im using both. I have about 2 dozen FA flavors in my kitchen now and more on the way. Im looking forward to trying some of your recipes.

Last edited:

Ultraviolet19

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I need some recipes for good all day vapes. Can anybody help me out?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I need some recipes for good all day vapes. Can anybody help me out?
Hi UV, welcome aboard! What types of flavors do you like best? I've tried almost all of HIC's recipes and really like them. I've made a few of my own. Wllmc has some really good ones.

Cruise through the recipes sub-forum, look at the ones you think best suit you. There are some really yummy mixes there.

Ultraviolet19

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like most fruit and dessert vapes. Drink vapes are good too. Im not a fan of coffee or tobacco vapes (LOL ex smoker). I've mixed a lot of standalone flavors and up to 2 or 3 ingredients. I would like to get into more complex recipies as my kitchen grows.

I will checkout the recipie forum anything special that you recommend? Thanks

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Now that downInTn and jGoss tried peanut butter and can vouch that I'm not out of my mind about acetyl pyrazine....

Someone who likes fancy chocolate candy bars, please try this vaped at low power:
2% FA Cocoa
2% FA Chocolate
1% acetyl pyrazine first, then 1.5%

I promise it's worthwhile and won't go down the drain. It seems way too easy, but I'm getting sweet chocolate bar flavor.

Without acetyl pyrazine, this tastes like chocolate liqueur. Adding ap really changes it. You get sweetness in your mouth on the inhale, the alcohol bit of Chocolate vanishes, and it has a rich background that turns this into a fine chocolate bar. Someone else try and tell us if you agree.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have a list o'flavors to mix up when I get home. I'm going to pick up my PV order and run a few errands. I'll add this to my list! This looks exciting, too! You're on another roll! I love your discoveries. And especially that you're willing to share them.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, that is wonderful! Almost illegal. I do have to add more flavor % to your recipes for my damaged taste buds.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Ok, that is wonderful! Almost illegal. I do have to add more flavor % to your recipes for my damaged taste buds.

Are you talking about the choc/cocoa/ap?? You tried it? It's great? :) Do tell your percents - others like stronger flavoring, too!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok - 5 ml sample - 95 drops nic base, 2 drops cocoa, 2 drops chocolate, 1 drop AP. This is good but not strong enough for me. So I added 1 drop each of the cocoa & chocolate, and a toothpick swirl of AP. Much better for my taste. I am going to play a bit more with it, see if an actual doubling of the flavors works for me or if it chokes me, lol. I will report, but I have to take mom for an appointment, so it will be later. Love the candy bar, thank you!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I gotta try that chocolate candy bar, damn, don't have any AP yet.
Might have to try some other things with it, lol.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I gotta try that chocolate candy bar, damn, don't have any AP yet.
Might have to try some other things with it, lol.

Yeah, read back a few pages about peanut butter. Pretty soon I'll just vape straight AP. Not sure I ever tried that..okay, I'm gonna!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, read back a few pages about peanut butter. Pretty soon I'll just vape straight AP. Not sure I ever tried that..okay, I'm gonna!
I love AP and recently tried it at 3 drops per 10mls. It was pretty dull.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I see people using Meringue as a sweetener and read HICs post about it vs sweeteners, is that all it used for? Or does it offer other elements to the mix? Id rather not order it if its just adding a level of sweetness, i don't feel any of my mixes ever need additional sweetener.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I love AP and recently tried it at 3 drops per 10mls. It was pretty dull.

I'm vaping it at 4%. The exhaled vapor cloud smells like Fritos, but it tastes sweet to me. On a long inhale, I taste strong sweetness on the roof of my mouth. AP isn't at all the horror-show some people have made it out to be. I get a flat caramel-corn flavor. It's like I remember Flavor West's Kettle Corn tasting. (Anybody have both AP and FW Kettle Corn to compare the scent and taste a drop of each?) It might be pretty good at 3%; 4% is a little too sweet. I don't say that often.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I see people using Meringue as a sweetener and read HICs post about it vs sweeteners, is that all it used for? Or does it offer other elements to the mix? Id rather not order it if its just adding a level of sweetness, i don't feel any of my mixes ever need additional sweetener.

It's not just plain sweetness - it has that delicate, bright flavor of meringue. Meringue with Fresh Cream is my combo for whipped cream - I think that's great in fruit mixes. If you're ordering somewhere that has small, cheap bottles, I think you should have it on hand. How else would you make lemon meringue pie? Oh, chocolate meringue pie - that'd be good. squirrel! (geez I'm easily distracted)

p.s.: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/my-notes-on-flavourart-meringue.2696/

Last edited:

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
HIC, I don't know how you get the very ideas to try some of your flavor combos in the first place, but the DIY world is better off for your wizardry!

I don't event like sweet/dessert vapes and you have me wanting to try this stuff out! I too appreciate your willingness to test and share all these recipes. You should probably be on staff at FA, or at least have your on juice company.

Thanks for what you contribute to us all!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's not just plain sweetness - it has that delicate, bright flavor of meringue. Meringue with Fresh Cream is my combo for whipped cream - I think that's great in fruit mixes. If you're ordering somewhere that has small, cheap bottles, I think you should have it on hand. How else would you make lemon meringue pie? Oh, chocolate meringue pie - that'd be good. squirrel! (geez I'm easily distracted)
Hmm, I have whipped cream on the list as well maybe I'll remove that and add meringue. I'm ordering from Bull City, I only order from there because of the service Drew provided me when he opened/I started DIY. So it'll be a 10ml bottle. I want to start working on the twinkie filling. Maybe adjust Hucks Golden Oreo recipe to fit the cake bill. Bull City won't have all the FA flavoring I need until tomorrow so I've been holding out.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hmm, I have whipped cream on the list as well maybe I'll remove that and add meringue. I'm ordering from Bull City, I only order from there because of the service Drew provided me when he opened/I started DIY. So it'll be a 10ml bottle. I want to start working on the twinkie filling. Maybe adjust Hucks Golden Oreo recipe to fit the cake bill. Bull City won't have all the FA flavoring I need until tomorrow so I've been holding out.

I'll bet Whipped Cream is good, too - but it's in FA's Kitchen Magic line because it has diacetyl. If I'm gonna vape diacetyl, it's gonna be for a really great flavor I can't get without it, and that I can use at tiny percents (*cough*pandoro*cough*...good for baking too). If you avoid diacetyl, ignore that last sentence.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll bet Whipped Cream is good, too - but it's in FA's Kitchen Magic line because it has diacetyl. If I'm gonna vape diacetyl, it's gonna be for a really great flavor I can't get without it, and that I can use at tiny percents (*cough*pandoro*cough*...good for baking too). If you avoid diacetyl, ignore that last sentence.
I was thinking TFA whipped cream, Bull city doesn't off any of FAs Kitchen Magic line. I'm not completely opposed to diacetyl, meaning if there's absolutely NO way around it, I would in small amounts, but I do try to stay away from it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey Curly, I have TFA Whipped Cream and both the FAs, Meringue and Fresh Cream. I use 'em all and love 'em all. All D-A-A free!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
How much error do you guys have in your trial and error? Do you pour a lot of mixes down the drain before you get what you want?

I sure used to! - until I figured out the one thing they all had in common: lots of flavoring. Now I always start well below any recommendation, and I do tiny batches. That's easy for single flavors. If I hate it, it's light enough to disguise and enjoy anyway. If I like it, I work my way up to my preferred strength.

For recipes I'm not sure I'll like, I do this: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/how-to-mix-small-batches-of-complex-recipes.1980/ . Once I have that little flavoring bottle, I treat it just like a new single flavor.

I also have a partner and some pals who like some of my rejects. That's really helpful!

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What else is there to vape? Anything besides dry tobaccos or plain coffee? I'm drawing a blank, seriously.
I guess fruity vapes are a little bit sweet, I just don't think of them that way. I tend to skimp on the sweeteners mixed with fruit and start about half of what a recipe calls for.

Gonna jump into a new bottle of FA kiwi this weekend and see what that's like. Smells so good I might just use it alone in a mix for a few days.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you think that is good @havok333 try the guava :D
That's a great idea! Had some vendor guava that was pretty good a while back but could tell something odd had been added to mix. Or maybe it was mixed too strong with flavoring? How strong is the FA guava, and what's a good percentage to start working with it as a stand alone?

Adding to next order list...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
That's a great idea! Had some vendor guava that was pretty good a while back but could tell something odd had been added to mix. Or maybe it was mixed too strong with flavoring? How strong is the FA guava, and what's a good percentage to start working with it as a stand alone?

Adding to next order list...

i use the fa with cap sweet guava and top it with a tiny pomegranate

like:

3% guava fa
3% sweet guava cap
2% toasted marshmallow tfa
.5% pomegranate cap

just for something different..

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys, Just made a thread with prices and sites of places that sell FlavourArt: HERE

Figured I'd post it here too. If there are any corrections or additions, please add to the link above.

Bull City Vapor
10 ml - $3.25 non-tobacco / $3.99 tobacco

Eliquidmart

12 ml - $2.99 non-tobacco / $3.99 tobacco
30 ml - $6.99 non-tobacco / $9.99 tobacco
And larger sizes

ecigExpress

10 ml - $2.99 non-tobacco / $3.74 tobacco
30 ml - $6.99 non-tobacco / $9.74 tobacco

FreedomSmokeUSA

10 ml - $5.45 all flavors (they have some unusual ones)

Liberty Flights

10 ml - $6.26 (all flavors)

My Freedom Smokes

10 ml - $4.95 (tobacco only)
15 ml - $7.95 (tobaccos only)
30 ml - $13.95 (tobaccos only)
And larger sizes

Pure Vapes

3 ml - $1.50 non-tobacco / $2 tobacco
30 ml - $7 non-tobacco / $11 tobacco

RTS Vapes
10 ml - $3.25 (all flavors)
30 ml - $7.25 (all flavors)
And larger sizes

luciddreamer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone tried the floral flavors from fa? ex: lavender, jasmine, and rose? Also curious to know how their menthol is. Im looking for a strong menthol with the sinus clearing effect that I got from some juices. TFA's menthol and koolada just aren't doing it.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I like the jasmine and lavender.. very nice in tea..;)
go easy on them.. neroli is good too..

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys, Just made a thread with prices and sites of places that sell FlavourArt: HERE
FreedomSmokeUSA
10 ml - $5.45 all flavors (they have some unusual ones)

I recognize the flavor names as FA, but I don't see that the website actually says FlavourArt anywhere. Those unusual ones are from the FA Kitchen Magic line and have inhalation warnings on FA's website. But thank goodness there's finally a US supplier for Roasted Chicken. lol!

Thank you for the list, RP!

Ultraviolet19

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can someone please post a link to the page where the VT nic is. I must be looking at a different Vapors Tek site. Thankx

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can someone please post a link to the page where the VT nic is. I must be looking at a different Vapors Tek site. Thankx
Try vaperstek.org
That was what I bookmarked a while back when I was on the very same hunt.

Ultraviolet19

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank You!! I was lookin at the .com one. Couldn't find it on Google either. On Track Now :D

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Has anyone tried the floral flavors from fa? ex: lavender, jasmine, and rose? Also curious to know how their menthol is. Im looking for a strong menthol with the sinus clearing effect that I got from some juices. TFA's menthol and koolada just aren't doing it.

I think I have all the floral flavors from FA, and they are good. Use sparingly like Smoky Blue says. You can use them with fruits in small amounts (.25%) to add sweetness and a certain je ne sais quoi. Most work well in tropical mixes also, like pineapple, coconut, passion fruit, guava, etc. I like them straight up also at 2-3% with nothing else added, but I find most of my friends don't, so you may not.

VU Sponsors