Become a Patron!

FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow!! Sounds very interesting. Will be looking forward to your review. Hope you get it soon.

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Built RDA below .1 so can't run on segeli 150... RDA needs to be brutally broken in

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't know much about these things yet but will be looking forward to reading all about it

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well ...? Had a review for the RDA.... But......... Stupid phone his to many HIC tricks & tips so... Not to mention I live in west by God .... In the sticks Bill Hilly heaven...uggggggg

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A phone will hold that much? I use my computer mostly and have about 7 long, long documents that I just keep adding to while I wait for everything to arrive.

Semi Reduction

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
LOL. Takes forever to get to Oz
Hey Mink you know Juice Whore have started a FA site in Australia. Bugger all stock so far, and exxy, but if you need something quick, it might be handy down the track

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Semi Reduction, yes I knew that but as you say exhorbitant prices and so little stock. Decided to buy everything from the states because of the sample sizes. Want to try them all before deciding which ones I'd like in larger sizes. And if they're in stock here may get them from JW though if it's a big order it's still much cheaper from the states and worth the wait. Are you from Oz?

Semi Reduction

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea I ordered mine from eliquidmart and direct from Italy for the same reason. Hopefully they'll drop their prices

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's very doubtful. MamaJ's and Eliquidmart post to Australia as does EcigX, but Wizard Labs and BCV don't. The postage on VT Nic is exhorbitant from the states. I've ordered from all of these companies. Luckily I have a US address. I was planning to go over there later this year but we are just buying a tiny house amongst the mansions on the Gold Coast and it's going to take months to clear out our house before we move. My shopping has been sitting waiting for me but I've asked a friend to send it out. Should only be a couple more weeks, Looking so forward to it arriving.

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nope I have a ton that I have to move to a yahoo email file....
I know yes yahoo.lol
With yahoo you have the ability to created a side folder on the left side bar.
How to is very simple use two emails one to do all the treasure hunting.
The other is to send to ....
Then look for the option to (move to) read,unread,spam exc.exc.
You are looking for (move to) or create file.
Copy /paste

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks I'll keep that in mind for when I use my phone but I usually use my 'puter or ipad.

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It sounds good but actually my phone and I are not the greatest friends. Have to get a new one LOL

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Getting all my treasure hunting findings in one spot so when I get my 1 TB drive, I can hook to my phone and save a step or a million ... Uggg to have plenty of information to hit my mark in the community of vapers

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Been working on a recipe with 32 flavors like baskin robins.... Taste spot on but.... Lol looks very frothy

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Have you ever head of adding to much air to the mix ?....hahahahaha so I think I will have to let this thing sit for like 3 months just to settle

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love my hds. Got everything on them There's 10TB about 1/2 full LOL.

Your recipe sounds interesting. Is it 32 flavours all together or separate ice cream flavours?

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Respectively put......um? ?????? I kinda looks Lima a guy got to excited over my bottle....

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
was that just from shaking or did you use a frother? Maybe if you shake it gently it will break down the bubbles

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well Its hard to tell being really close to putting in my b&m...... But I can tell you it took a meade ochre mix & made it explode

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh .... I want to thank you for the last link to the final element. That magic mask was the key

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@mink and @cindycated, Someone recently PIF'd a LOT of items they picked up at the NJ Expo. Vendors were very generous in sharing items with NightOwl and NightOwl explained they were all for a PIF here. A fake beard was in one of the packages, no one else claimed it so I did, lol. I know it's odd for my avatar, especially since I'm female, but a friend decided to make a pic of my avatar and attached a beard, so I've decided to sport it for a bit, because I'm a smart ass. :)

@Artemis, I WISH so badly that I could taste Joy the way you taste it. I was so looking forward to the Gooey Coconut recipe that HIC has. I was so sad, but will still tweak it without Joy, one of these days.

Niagara

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK, your wishes, are our command. New prizes will be your choice of 3- 1 kilo sizes of any N.A distributed flavours or 10ml of our entire library of 142 vape-able type flavours delivered inside continental N.A. I try to check back here as often as possible, which is a couple times a week. Let me know if this is better idea for the contest. I will randomize draw for deciding winner. Let me know if this is better. Honestly I am still trying to think of better monthly contests, so also give me your input if you have an idea for a FA giveaway contest please.

Thanks for thinking of us.
You really should make the prize 10, 15 or 30 ml bottles of your entire line up. You would generate more replies and its no skin off your nose. Only a vendor would really desire a Kilo. Think about it. If I won, as Misswish said, I would just direct you to send a Kilo of something to Wllmc and make a side deal with him for some smaller bottles of flavorings.
Also, I would love to try some Joy and enter your contest ( although I dont do facebook as a general rule either, but would) But if you notice, its sold out at the one vendor in the states that I know stocks it. The other three I might buy from dont even carry it, although they carry Flavor art.

So, you n eed to put some thought into that as well.

" How can you have any pudding if you dont eat your meat ?" ( if your too young, thats Pink Floyd ;))
In other words, I cant try it and enter if I cant buy it......

Fenris4024

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pro tip of the night: when mixing nic that is in a vg base, mix the ever loving crap outta it!
I made some of the HIC lemon meringue pie liquid for a friend, then we got to chatting and vaping (long enough for the nic to settle again apparently), and after he left, I decided I needed some more of the LMP in 3mg.
Mixed it all up, plopped it onto the mag stirrer, and made dinner.
Missus and I had dinner, so I thought I'd have me a wonderful nice smooth dessert vape.
Helloooooooo nic hot spot. Took three rips off my mutie x4 and had to put it down. Haven't been hit like that by a vaped nic rush in a lonng time.
Gonna have to mix up some zero in the am!

(Or, there is the very off chance that my VT nic is somehow weaponized hehehe)

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Artemis I didn't know until just recently that Australia is bigger than the states though we've only got 6 states and 2 territories and about 1/10th the population. It is a beautiful country. Where does your brother in law live?

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my, that's a long time. I'm originally from Sydney and I know Pendle Hill. We lived a little closer to the city near the water. I loved it there but for work and to raise the children we moved to Canberra (the capital). That was a long time ago and it's very cold here so we're moving to sub tropical Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast once we get packed up. Have you ever thought about visiting?

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anybody have any luck getting a hold of these new Flavour Art flavorings in the US? Really wanting to try out the yogurt and condensed milk. I haven't seen them available anywhere with the new formula. I have seen Joy listed, but always out of stock.

Bryon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anybody have any luck getting a hold of these new Flavour Art flavorings in the US? Really wanting to try out the yogurt and condensed milk. I haven't seen them available anywhere with the new formula. I have seen Joy listed, but always out of stock.

Ecigexpress has them

Bryon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't think those are reformulated. They still have a diketone warning.

Did not know there is a reformulated version. I was just on the flavourart website and not see anything about that.

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Did not know there is a reformulated version. I was just on the flavourart website and not see anything about that.
Yeah, they announced here back in mid June.
Mine as well tell you folks, Pistachio, Peanut, Yogurt, Ginger, Condensed Milk, are being released next month to our DIY vendors. All cert tested Diketone free. The 3 new tobaccos are each unique. One a pipe, one a strong tobacco another a smooth desert tobacco I cant stop vaping mixed at 3% with 2% Meringue and 3% EM myself.

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
he wants us to visit when my husband retires. Without revealing too much paranoia we are afraid to fly these days. He will not fly on a American plane as well.
Last time I flew it was with Singapore airlines to Paris. I highly recommend them. The best airline I've flown with. I guess they'd go from the US too.

Just leaving now to drive to the sunny Gold Coast for a week or so. I'm hoping we'll have internet connection :cool::confused:

VU Sponsors