Australia
France
Italy
USA

they stay quiet busy..

Smokachino

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What was your #1, @Huckleberried ? My #1 was cinnamon red-hots, #2 was peppermint.

That's funny . . . mine was a combination of the two :)

Was making a cinnamint when I first started mixing, but with Lorann's cinnamon, and stopped because it is a tank cracker. Is FA cinnamon good? Kinda missing this flavor.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just got my eliquidmart order in. I could smell fuji before I opened the package. Man that smells good!
Of course I had to smell them all and was surprised at the smell of liquid amber.
Does anyone know offhand if the 5ml bottles measure the same as PV's 3mls?
Tomorrow night is mixing night!

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where s the hypnotic mist fans? Mixed it for a friend today. @ 1-1.5%. With with 2-3% menthol. Sounds like it might be a keeper

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh I should add. At first he said hypnotic was weird. Then for some reason we decided to try menthol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's funny . . . mine was a combination of the two :)

Was making a cinnamint when I first started mixing, but with Lorann's cinnamon, and stopped because it is a tank cracker. Is FA cinnamon good? Kinda missing this flavor.
FA Cinnamon Ceylon is more like the cinnamon you'd use in your kitchen. It's not red hots type cinnamon. It's reallllllly great in bakery stuff. Coffees too.

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where s the hypnotic mist fans? Mixed it for a friend today. @ 1-1.5%. With with 2-3% menthol. Sounds like it might be a keeper
Oh I should add. At first he said hypnotic was weird. Then for some reason we decided to try menthol.

Yeah, it's not interesting enough on its own, but I like its effect mixed. Works well with nuts, too. I use it with Walnut and have a tank that's essentially those two with a rolling selection of other ingredients added, currently it's:

3% Hypnotic Mist
2% Walnut
1.5% Almond
1% Meringue
1% Caramel

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im enjoying Hics Sunrise Smoothy right now. Ahhh. This is nice and smooth on the throat.....I have a little sore throat right now when I wake up for some reason so just wanted to report my enjoyment of this nice refreshing vape :cool:

Good job Hic !!

lumee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, it's not interesting enough on its own, but I like its effect mixed. Works well with nuts, too. I use it with Walnut and have a tank that's essentially those two with a rolling selection of other ingredients added, currently it's:

3% Hypnotic Mist
2% Walnut
1.5% Almond
1% Meringue
1% Caramel

I've used the search feature and searched for a review of Hypnotic Mist but couldn't find one. What would you say it actually tastes like? I'm very curious on this one... Think I might pick it up on my next order I'm making tonight.

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've used the search feature and searched for a review of Hypnotic Mist but couldn't find one. What would you say it actually tastes like? I'm very curious on this one... Think I might pick it up on my next order I'm making tonight.

It doesn't really taste of anything in particular! It's very light, airy, sweet... a bit sugary, almost. Mixed with Walnut, I think of it making sugared nuts... but I know my mind is filling in some of that, around the hint that it gives. Sorry to be vague, but it's hard to be specific about what isn't specific! :D I'd recommend picking it up at some point; it's certainly inoffensive (I _think_ the main reason HIC doesn't care for it is because he can't define it).

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My new ADV:

4% FA Strawberry
.5% FA Fresh Cream
.5% FA Vanilla Classic

I was having some issues with being able to taste my flavorings before, but those have been worked out. Now I'm getting huge flavor, and I've settled on this mix as my go-to. :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
As an experiment for another, I added 2% to golden oreo. For me, that was strong tasting.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, it's pretty strong at that percentage, but then again, I like my strawberry very strong. I'd probably go 3% or less for most people.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's probably a little on the "strawberry flavor" side at that strength, too, rather than fresh strawberries.

I'll try more at a lower percentage. I gotta buy some gloves first, though. I just ran out.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I used to like really strong flavors. When I started DIY, it started changing. Probably because I was following HIC's recipes and got used to the amounts being used, lol. Some flavors I do add more. Depends.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So mixed some today, be careful with the original FA bottles! I ALMOST lost all my strawberry because the dropper got stuck in the cap!
On a side note I make a strawberry quick, took me 2 days to get right, almost identical to @wllmc Pink Milk V2! Ugh need to search first!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I *think* that Hypnotic Mist is supposed to be modeled after Hpnotiq, the liqueur. It's an odd blend of cognac, vodka and fruit...I've heard it described as grapefruit but there is more than just that. For me it's sort of like watered down flat Fresca but with an alcohol bite. The real thing I mean, but the flavoring comes fairly close. It's not unpleasant but it's just too odd for me to like it much.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I *think* that Hypnotic Mist is supposed to be modeled after Hpnotiq, the liqueur. It's an odd blend of cognac, vodka and fruit...I've heard it described as grapefruit but there is more than just that. For me it's sort of like watered down flat Fresca but with an alcohol bite. The real thing I mean, but the flavoring comes fairly close. It's not unpleasant but it's just too odd for me to like it much.

That sounds like TFA Hpno (grapefruity, and one I like a lot). FA Hypnotic Myst is nothing like Hpno to me.

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So mixed some today, be careful with the original FA bottles! I ALMOST lost all my strawberry because the dropper got stuck in the cap!
On a side note I make a strawberry quick, took me 2 days to get right, almost identical to @wllmc Pink Milk V2! Ugh need to search first!
All FA? I'd love to see that.

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hahaha you dont even know how many versions of pink milk I really have. some get really close to it and some are far from it but good none the less . probably at least 20 different ones. I always keep coming back to it. a year in the making on that one and still not right...probably because I still dont know what I want it to taste like lol... what did you come up with?.............. and ya easy on some of those bottles, I noticed the same thing about them. I grab them with vice grips when they get stuck in there

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I think strawberry is light lol. well i guess compared to whats out there... bleh ..... but normal range is around 3% for me.

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anybody want to take minute and scroll through the 3ml flavorings over at purevapes and let me know which ones are from the kitchen line? I saw the panettone and figured there must be more.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hahaha you dont even know how many versions of pink milk I really have. some get really close to it and some are far from it but good none the less . probably at least 20 different ones. I always keep coming back to it. a year in the making on that one and still not right...probably because I still dont know what I want it to taste like lol... what did you come up with?.............. and ya easy on some of those bottles, I noticed the same thing about them. I grab them with vice grips when they get stuck in there
Post it or it didn't happen :D
It blows my mind how close mine is to @wllmc version! Started out as a strawberry custard, and I noticed I had a strawberry syrupish flavor and added the 'milky' part.

2% Cap Sweet Strawberry
5% Cap Vanilla Custard V2
1% TFA Malted Milk Extra
0.5% TFA Sweet Cream
3% FA Strawberry
0.5% FA Fresh Cream
1% FA Vienna Cream
0.5% Vanilla Classic

I'm not sure if it can be accurately done with just FA the custard plays a big role and the Cap/FA strawberry create more of an artificial flavor.

Edit: I'm not posting this in the recipe section, it's way too similar to @wllmc Pink Milk V2.

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The only one I see is panettone.
Cool, thanks a lot bro. Its kinda hard to find that info the way things are organized on the flavourart site.

edit: Thank you too wllmc! & Hermit & HIC :)

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Anybody want to take minute and scroll through the 3ml flavorings over at purevapes and let me know which ones are from the kitchen line? I saw the panettone and figured there must be more.
looks like thats it, but my eyes are tired and those letters are tiny

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
It blows my mind how close mine is to @wllmc version! Started out as a strawberry custard, and I noticed I had a strawberry syrupish flavor and added the 'milky' part.

2% Cap Sweet Strawberry
5% Cap Vanilla Custard V2
1% TFA Malted Milk Extra
0.5% TFA Sweet Cream
3% FA Strawberry
0.5% FA Fresh Cream
1% FA Vienna Cream
0.5% Vanilla Classic

I'm not sure if it can be accurately done with just FA the custard plays a big role and the Cap/FA strawberry create more of an artificial flavor.

Edit: I'm not posting this in the recipe section, it's way too similar to @wllmc Pink Milk V2.
I started using a little raspberry in it also. 2% caps sweet strawberry 2% fa strawberry and .5-1% fa raspberry. looks good. sparked my pink milk fascination again. I did an all FA one. Im trying to find it. it misses the custard but good. total vendor style. over flavored and a slap in the face lol.

VU Sponsors