Member For 5 Years
Flow State Mango Peach Cream by lirruping

4% tfa juicy peach
2% fa white peach,
3% Caps V.C. V2
1% fa Mango
1% fa Vienna Cream
1% EM @10%

Yum yum yum yum yum yum yum! I titled this as I did because it practically came to me in a dream. It's the first recipe I've ever just thrown together and nailed immediately. I'm not saying there's no way to improve it, but... yeah, I kind of am saying that. It's pretty awesome if I do say so. I was trying for something for my mom, which in this instance means I was trying to get something acceptable together really quick and didn't overthink it for a change.

If you want to remove the butyric acid that comes with VCV2, try adding 1.5% additional Vienna Cream and 0.5% fa Vanilla Classic in place of it. It won't be the same, but will still be good.

If others have better suggestions for subs for the VCV2, please share them.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can you lengthen the recipe title a little so it doesn't get lost in with all my others? :p

J/K, this looks awesome, Thanks for sharing it with us!!

Raina

Member For 4 Years
I was just wondering this morning how mango and peach would taste together. I don't have TFA Juicy Peach though. FA Peach and CAP Peaches and Cream. Hmm...

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to use TFA Peach instead of Juicy Peach....but this stuff is AWESOME!! It's just like biting into a big, juicy peach and I love it! Wonderful mix, @lirruping !!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love peaches and this one does not disappoint!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can you taste the mango in there? I think I'm exceptionally sensitive to fa Mango, but it's very definite here to me.
I do, and actually plan on reducing it just a tad for the next batch. For some reason, I don't get along well with FA mango at all. As it stands, it really enhances the peach flavor but I could stand it slightly more muted. But that's just me. I've polished off near 10ml of it already, so it's certainly not a turnoff as it stands. ;)

Tcar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks good. Hope I can stay awake after work long enough to mix up 10ml to out up to steep when I get home. Going to use v1 though because of yum. Also, wife & a coworker claim v2 smells like "baby puke" to them.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do, and actually plan on reducing it just a tad for the next batch. For some reason, I don't get along well with FA mango at all. As it stands, it really enhances the peach flavor but I could stand it slightly more muted. But that's just me. I've polished off near 10ml of it already, so it's certainly not a turnoff as it stands. ;)

I don't usually use EM because it can mute and mush together flavors over time in a really awful way, but for me, it helped here with that crazy FA mango tang. Reducing it is a good way to go--1% is a lot of mango. I'm curious if you used EM in your batch?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually just used a couple drops of sucralose. If I'm gonna use extra sweetener, that's the one I go to because it takes a lot less and doesn't mute flavors over time, imo. I think I'm gonna try the next batch without sweetener at all, those are some good flavors in there and it may not even need it. ;)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update on this one - after settling overnight, the mango tones down immensely! Gonna leave this one as is with mango at 1%, it's delicious!

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I actually just used a couple drops of sucralose. If I'm gonna use extra sweetener, that's the one I go to because it takes a lot less and doesn't mute flavors over time, imo. I think I'm gonna try the next batch without sweetener at all, those are some good flavors in there and it may not even need it. ;)

I've never tried this one with it, but I usually taste sucralose in the exhale. I also don't think it does much to mellow harsh flavors, so if I know I'm gonna vape it in the short term, I consider EM for that--not so much as a sweetener.

You know what I wonder, is if it actually changes the pH or if EM is more like whatever is in FA MTS, and just changes one's perception of it? I'd like to find something to make FA Pineapple vapable to me. Alone, even at small percentages in a mix it actually upsets my stomach a little, whereas FA Mango, though it can be harsh, doesn't quite do that. I figure it's gotta be a pH issue.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very well could be. FA pineapple isn't at the top of my list either, much prefer Caps golden pineapple. A lot of the pineapple vapes give me heartburn, only vape them in moderation.

Tcar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Blech. I'm one of the people that FA Pineapple tastes like boo-boo for. Even a touch of it ruins a bottle of juice for me. No amount of EM could tame that stuff for me. Have 10ml of this stuff in the China cabinet steeping. Cut the mango back to 0.5%

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Blech. I'm one of the people that FA Pineapple tastes like boo-boo for. Even a touch of it ruins a bottle of juice for me. No amount of EM could tame that stuff for me. Have 10ml of this stuff in the China cabinet steeping. Cut the mango back to 0.5%

Hey, thanks for trying it out. Feedback is really valuable--especially criticisms, so don't be shy. I don't have a taster nearby. I wonder if 0.5% is enough mango to really make it a peach-mango, or is just enough to enhance the peach.

Tcar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dunno. I'll try to let you know in a couple weeks. I can always add another half of a percent.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to work with what I had, I used Caps V.C. V1 and I did not have fa white peach so I used
Peaches and Cream CAP, I know I ruined your recipe but it really came out tasty, thanks

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had to work with what I had, I used Caps V.C. V1 and I did not have fa white peach so I used
Peaches and Cream CAP, I know I ruined your recipe but it really came out tasty, thanks
No way--you didn't ruin my recipe. If you have a hunch, you should always use whatever you have and mess around--I'm psyched it came out well! And it's gratifying if I inspired your direction a bit :)

Shaner

Member For 4 Years
I mixed this up last weekend with a couple minor substitutes. I used Custard (FA) instead of the CAPs and Marshmallow (FA) instead of EM. I also added just a touch of Papaya along with a little Catalan cream.

It's Amazing!!!

Thanks for the recipe!

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow, those substitutions sound pretty major, actually---in a good way. It's nice to know that FA Custard works in there. I will definitely try it out. Would you mind writing up & posting your percentages? I bet there are more than just me who'd appreciate having another butryic acid free alternative.

Shaner

Member For 4 Years
0.8% Catalan Cream (FA)
1% Custard (FA)
4% Juicy Peach (TPA)
0.8% Mango (FA)
0.5% Marshmallow (FA)
0.5% Papaya (FA)
0.8% Vienna Cream (FA)
2% White Peach (FA)

90% or more of my concentrates are FlavourArt so I have to figure out a way to make them work with other recipes.

To be honest the main reason for adding the Papaya was because of a weird experience with using it in a mix I made earlier. It thrashed my throat big time so I wanted to see if it was the Papaya or something else causing the irritation. I love the Papaya flavor and figured it would pair well with Mango and Peach and help with the creamy mouth feel so I threw it in. I'm glad to say after vaping it my throat feels fine and the mix tastes great. Now I need to go back to the other recipe and see what was killing my throat.

Thanks again for sharing your recipes.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
0.8% Catalan Cream (FA)
1% Custard (FA)
4% Juicy Peach (TPA)
0.8% Mango (FA)
0.5% Marshmallow (FA)
0.5% Papaya (FA)
0.8% Vienna Cream (FA)
2% White Peach (FA)

90% or more of my concentrates are FlavourArt so I have to figure out a way to make them work with other recipes.

To be honest the main reason for adding the Papaya was because of a weird experience with using it in a mix I made earlier. It thrashed my throat big time so I wanted to see if it was the Papaya or something else causing the irritation. I love the Papaya flavor and figured it would pair well with Mango and Peach and help with the creamy mouth feel so I threw it in. I'm glad to say after vaping it my throat feels fine and the mix tastes great. Now I need to go back to the other recipe and see what was killing my throat.

Thanks again for sharing your recipes.

You're welcome & thanks for sharing yours. Hey, did you see HIC's POM POM recipe?
It might be right up your alley.

HIC's Pom Pom
2% FA Orange
1% FA Mandarin
1% FA Mango
1% FA Papaya
1% FA Pineapple

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice. Thanks for sharing!
I just made something very similar to this today for a friend.
I used some Vanilla Swirl (TFA) and Vanilla Cupcake (Cap).

Shaner

Member For 4 Years
You're welcome & thanks for sharing yours. Hey, did you see HIC's POM POM recipe?
It might be right up your alley.
HIC's Pom Pom
2% FA Orange
1% FA Mandarin
1% FA Mango
1% FA Papaya
1% FA Pineapple
I did and mixed it up a while ago ... It's great!

I forgot that had Papaya in it as well. Getting old sucks, my brain sure doesn't work like it used to. Now that I think about it, that's probably one of the first recipes I used Papaya in and why I like it so much. Pretty much love all of HIC's recipes that I have tried.

Raina

Member For 4 Years
Made this last night subbing 2% FA Peach for TFA Juicy Peach and used .5% sweetener instead of the EM. It's super creamy and yummy and is sitting right behind my hazelnut custard as my favorite use of CAP Vanilla Custard. I've been having a very passionate affair with FA Mango lately and I LOVE the way it melds with peach. To me it's rather subtle in this recipe, but then I typically use it as a main flavor at 2% without heavy creams to tame it down. Thanks for sharing this. "Flow State" is a very appropriate name.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Tcar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Finally got to the bottle I mixed the other day. Very enjoyable. A creamy juicy peach with a hint of those Haribo candys. Sort of like a peach ring & one the sour mango things in your mouth at the same time.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made this last night subbing 2% FA Peach for TFA Juicy Peach

exactly what I was thinking as don't have the tfa j peach here either.. have everything else .. (One flavor thanks to a generous member!!) looking to try this mix tomorrow or sunday.

dnezarmichael

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First time I mixed this the other day, I was worried that the mango was to strong. However on day 4 , the mango has blended nicely. Its good stuff thanks for the recipe, can never have enough peach recipes.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had this book marked since I first saw this recipe when I was a lurker. I have everything except FA white Peach so I guess I'll sub in FA regular Peach. Looks like I got some bottles to clean and some mixing to do tomorrow.

Shaner

Member For 4 Years
I have put this in my ADV rotation. It's one of my favorites and make a minimum of 30 mls of it every weekend. Made 80 mls earlier today so I could give a couple bottles to my buddies at work.

Thanks again for sharing it!

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have everything for the Flow State and the other variations listed, except for the FA white peach. I'll give a whirl anyways. I've read elsewhere that others use a touch of pear to enhance the peach without getting the pear note, when used very sparingly. Wonder if that would work here. I have tfa pear to try with it.
Thanks for the recipe @lirruping and other contributors. Can't wait to try this.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This one definitely is hitting the mark for me! Each day after mixing the mango chilled out and now after 2 weeks its such a good vape! As usual I didn't make enough and just crushed 30mls in like a day and a half. So refreshing in the hot and humid weather we're having, took me twice as long to mow today because my vape breaks were so long ripping on this awesome mix! Cant....put...it...down.... lol

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have everything for the Flow State and the other variations listed, except for the FA white peach. I'll give a whirl anyways. I've read elsewhere that others use a touch of pear to enhance the peach without getting the pear note, when used very sparingly. Wonder if that would work here. I have tfa pear to try with it.
Thanks for the recipe @lirruping and other contributors. Can't wait to try this.

I bet peach would be fine this mix. White Peach brings something special and to me it's a top-ten (maybe top five) flavor.
Peach and pear cream could be great, though. I've noticed pear can make things a lot sweeter if you use it in small percentages. If you try it as a way of enhancing peach here, I hope you share your results.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I bet peach would be fine this mix. White Peach brings something special and to me it's a top-ten (maybe top five) flavor.
Peach and pear cream could be great, though. I've noticed pear can make things a lot sweeter if you use it in small percentages. If you try it as a way of enhancing peach here, I hope you share your results.
I will let you know...You use the two peaches for a 6% total. Wonder if I should start at the tfa 4% and see where that goes. I was thinking that the pear @ 1% would not even be noticed but would add to the over all.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I will let you know...You use the two peaches for a 6% total. Wonder if I should start at the tfa 4% and see where that goes. I was thinking that the pear @ 1% would not even be noticed but would add to the over all.

You might want to start lower on the fa pear if you don't want to taste it - like 0.25%. You can always add a drop or two.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Still haven't made this. Hopefully this weekend I'll get to it. Thanks for the tip. Like you said, can always add more.

dnezarmichael

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok , on day 8 and it tastes even better, its more blended, the peach is stronger and the mango is a backnote, it has a mild sweetness. I've decided to make a lot more =)

Which is good because I bought a lot of juicy peach and hadn't found many good adv for it. Thanks again, Ill let you know how it tastes with another week of steeping, im sure the custard is gonna be a lil stronger, but you never know =)

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
awesome :) I'm glad you like it.

I just made another 30ml, myself. That'll last me weeks, since I'm always switching it up. I really have to do that lately or vaping gets boring. I think it's this stomach bug I have messing with my taste-buds.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I made this last week and am trying it out today. I did make a slight change because I didn't have the fa white peach. It's really good. It has a certain sharpness to it that I like. I think it may be coming from the mango or pear, or both. But it's tasty. I used .25 tfa pear in place of the white peach, and used Caps vc v1. Came out good. As soon as I find the white peach, I'll definitely give that a go.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I"m not familiar with tfa pear, but fa mango is pretty zingy stuff--you're probably right about that adding high notes. A little bit of EM helps to round those off if you're not fond of them.

atssec97

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have been playing with Peaches and Mango's all morning, looking for the perfect combination. No Luck yet!! I saw your recipe the other day and added more flavorings to my collection (thanks for that) hahaha! I just mixed this up as you have it listed and dropped a generous amount on my RDA and was wondering if it is a shake and vape or does it need some aging? Nothing appears to be grabbing my attention, I'm getting the peach and the EM but am wondering with the custard and cream it just needs a few days to come alive! I'm gonna let her sit and come back to it!!
I may also just be on Peach/mango overload o_O
Thanks so much for sharing!!

Edit: Let this steep for a few days and came back to it. Sitting here for a week and everyday I shake a little and look at it dying to drip just a few drops, nope resist temptation! Today is the day. First taste was worth the wait!! Now to mix a few larger bottles cause I know this will go fast!! Delicious!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors