Become a Patron!

Fluidvapes.com ripped me off

I recently ordered a cloupor dna 30 from fluidvapes.com and a couple of days ago it started firing on its own and long story short it no longer works. I contacted fluidvapes.com and they refuse to stand behind their product. Fluid vapes ripped me off I wouldn't deal with them ever again

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sucks!
I got an MVP2 from Mount Baker and after four months it stopped working. They have a 6 month warranty on all of their batteries. They were very helpful and replaced my MVP2 along with an entire kit and two bottles of e-liquid. I hold them in high regards for many reasons like this example.
How a company treats me as a customer is probably the most important thing to me.
I don't care how great your product might be. If a company treats me like an expendable customer, a customer of that company I shall not be.
Sorry to hear you got the shit end of the deal. I hope they reconsider and resolve the problem.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You just got it 2 days ago !!!! Feel for ya dude, I will keep there name at the BOTTOM of my list . Not a nice way to treat people .

Actually i got it a couple of weeks ago. It malfunctioned like 4 or 5 days ago. Seeing if cloupor has a warranty now. Haha I can't click on the link for some reason. I'll look into it though

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Fluid Vapor started out strong with lots of new offerings like the Cyborg and the rebuilding workstations.

Somthing seems to have drastically changed as their rep is quickly going down the crapper.

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cloupor has said they will warranty the DNA30 box mods for 90 days if there is a problem and the dealer you bought it from won't do the warranty. So you might have to go straight to Cloupor, but from what I've heard they are very easy to deal with on warranty issues. Make sure you tell them where you got it from since I'm pretty sure if they get a few warranty issues from the same dealer they will be reluctant to supply them in the future. Fluidvapes seems to be cutting their own throats with all the bad customer relation problems I've been hearing about.

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for posting Artemis. This confirms the several people I talked to that reported good experiences with Cloupor. Seems like Cloupor wants to be a major player in the mod market and understands that good customer service and customer satisfaction is a key component in achieving this. I really wish some dealers, like Fluidvapes, understood this too.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

FluidVapor

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just to clear things up, I am FluidVapor / FluidVaper. Maker of the Cyborg etc... I am not fluidvapes, the asswipe that's using a very similar name as me and destroying my name.

FluidVapor

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't sell cloupers or any dnabox mods for that matter. I'm in the process of beginning a trademark enforcement against this company.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Red flag #1 for fluidvapes.com, advertising Free shipping on all orders over $500 :confused: Excuse my french but ... really Muthafucka? o_O
I like it. Red flag #2 for fluidvapes.com, more than half their starter kits are for smoking pot.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I like it. Red flag #2 for fluidvapes.com, more than half their starter kits are for smoking pot.

I hate those vendors who are clearly in it just for the money:mad: There is nothing wrong with making a good living at whatever you do so long as there is some integrity, and genuine love and interest for the business/community. I do not get that impression from this janky vendors site.

FluidVapor

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Exactly Nikkita6, and they attempt to do it off the hard work others put into building a reputable brand by using almost the same name.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Exactly Nikkita6, and they attempt to do it off the hard work others put into building a reputable brand by using almost the same name.

Karma is a bitch, so it will eventually come back and kick them in the ass;)

FluidVapor

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I sure hope it does, but it still won't repair the damage unfortunately :(

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@FluidVapor Are the good guys. I orderes a few batteries Friday night, they showed up in Mondays mail.
Thanks Guy's great service as always.

Last edited:

FluidVapor

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Matt

The Ocelot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One good thing came out of this, for me anyway. Fluid is on my "cruise list." I check every so often, mostly for batteries. The prices for the AW IMRs look great, but Fluid always seems OOS. But today! I saw Scuba-Matt's post! Could it be? Maybe? Well yay! I got a couple of 18490s, no 18650, but I'll survive. I also got glass tubes for my Fluid Flask. And I found the "Newbie" coupon! Very cool!

FluidVapor

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Ocelot!

VarosVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Fluid Vapor is a great shop, have been going there since I started vaping. Staff is great they treat everyone with patience and respect. My absolute favorite juices come from there. I recommend Fluid Vapor to everyone and some people that post on my Youtube page have been hosed by the other guys and I had to clear up the confusion. Pisses me off that this Fluid Vapes POS is screwing up Rob's reputation.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just to clear things up, I am FluidVapor / FluidVaper. Maker of the Cyborg etc... I am not fluidvapes, the asswipe that's using a very similar name as me and destroying my name.
Speaking of the Cyborg are you going to produce any more I love tube DNA mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey btw cloupor is being really difficult w the warranty. Not responding to my emails and whatnot. I would say that u shouldn't even buy the mod from anywhere

FluidVapor

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes we are in production now.

Craig Mad Bricky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey btw cloupor is being really difficult w the warranty. Not responding to my emails and whatnot. I would say that u shouldn't even buy the mod from anywhere
Sorry for your trouble but it saves me future grief knowing they are crap service and product. I was considering one of the box mods.... but not now.

skenzer

Member For 4 Years
There are a lot of good vaping retailers out there right now. Hopefully, the bad one's get pushed out of business. It's important that we share our experiences, both good and bad so we can get rid of the crappy one's.
For me it's simple. They get one shot at it and if they are too stupid to stand behind what they sell I simply move on and spend my money elsewhere.

Best customer service experiences I have had so far include:
Mount Baker Vapor - TOP NOTCH
Focalecig.com - TOP NOTCH
Discountvapers.com - TOP NOTCH
101Vape.com - TOP NOTCH

All of these vendors have provided excellent customer service in one way or another for me and I continue to spend money with them. :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I strongly suggest 101vape or vapor beast, they do have the best customer service,warranty,replacements etc... It's proven by me... That's why I'm waiting for them to release the next generation seven50 26650...
Those 2 vendors are the only vendors I trust for my REGULATED MODS...
JUICE MAFIA for my juices...
Trust me on this!!!
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

skenzer

Member For 4 Years
I strongly suggest 101vape or vapor beast, they do have the best customer service,warranty,replacements etc... It's proven by me... That's why I'm waiting for them to release the next generation seven50 26650...
Those 2 vendors are the only vendors I trust for my REGULATED MODS...
JUICE MAFIA for my juices...
Trust me on this!!!
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520
Yep, both of these vendors are excellent. But let's not discount many others out there that are just as good.

VU Sponsors