Become a Patron!

Focalecig Sucks

Rickwhoo

Member For 4 Years
I bought 2 Erlkonigin clones from Focalecig and they both suck!. The screws on both just spin and will not tighten and the tanks are too loose and will not hold liquid. They are very slow to respond on their website too.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I bought 2 Erlkonigin clones from Focalecig and they both suck!. The screws on both just spin and will not tighten and the tanks are too loose and will not hold liquid. They are very slow to respond on their website too.
If no contact from them in a few days just dispute the charge, then you will see how fast they contact you.

Rickwhoo

Member For 4 Years
They had me send them pics and now they want videos of the loose tanks and stripped threads. I told them that these were poorly made and that I just want to return them and get a refund.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They had me send them pics and now they want videos of the loose tanks and stripped threads. I told them that these were poorly made and that I just want to return them and get a refund.
Pictures are one thing if they requested a Video that is going to far dispute the charges as much as a hassle as it can be on your creditcard that will wake them up I hate doing it but have had to .. Never yet for vape goods but I have had to threaten a vendor long ago

Rickwhoo

Member For 4 Years
Had similar issues with Fasttech once. Had to get help from PayPal to get it resolved. Hate getting the run--around with these vendors...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doris is a sales associate for Focalcig, she may be able to help you.

Rickwhoo

Member For 4 Years
Got my money back with PayPal. Focal really SUCKS !!! they wanted me to return the GARBAGE they sell and pay extra for tracking. This would have costed more than the garbage I bought from them. Thanks to PayPal I don't have to go thru this with such a terrible store. Beware of Focalecigs....

VU Sponsors